Prostitution quotes242 prostitution quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Father Stratton: You sold your soul!
- Raphael: No, father, I sold my body. Like a whore.”
“- Rocky Dennis: Mom. Do I look like a freak to you?
- Rusty Dennis: No.
- Rocky Dennis: You know, your always been big on telling me when my face doesn't matter, but, it does. Doesn't it? You think that I can't even get a girl to like me unless you pay for her.”
“When I met Faith, she was just another runaway, giving twenty dollar blowjobs to buy crack. Just another lost soul. But she had this voice... it was scary, like she could take all the hurt and rage of the entire world and lift it up to Heaven in one voice.”
“You think I'm a slot machine? I'm not a slot machine, you are.”
“Slut? Oh, oh, no. If I wanna bag a professor from one of my classes, I will, but nobody, and I mean nobody, calls me a slut, so the next time you feel like casting aspersions on my character, try remembering that this quote unquote slut is driving your judgmental ass all the way to Des Moines. So a little decency would be in order.”
“- Leslie Glass: I can't believe Roberta's a prostitute.
- Gary Glass: Roberta's not a prostitute.
- Leslie Glass: I saw this thing on television about this woman who turned tricks in the city from nine until noon, then went shopping all afternoon. It was years before her husband found out about it. Oh, my God, I've heard that four out of five...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Violet Newstead: What could we use to keep Hart quiet?
- Judy Bernly: Blackmail?
- Violet Newstead: Blackmail, oh that sounds good! What could we get on him?
- Judy Bernly: A sex scandal! Take a picture of him in bed with a prostitute.
- Doralee Rhodes: No, who'd care?
- Violet Newstead: Yeah, Hart would just buy up all the copies and then...” (continue)(continue reading)
“What planet are you from, sugar tits? Saturn with the rings around your head?”
“Never fall in love with a woman who sells herself. It always ends bad!”
“- Edward Fletcher-Wooten: How do you know so much about so much?
- Nick Mercer: I’m a hooker.”
“Courtesans, my dear, are the most educated women in the world.”
“- Rainbow: I happen to think working as a topless dancer is creepy.
- Debbie Dunham: Maybe that's your hangup, if you think the human body is creepy.”
“If you grew up anywhere in Texas, you knew at an early age they was selling somethin' out there, and it wasn't poultry!”