Bruce Willis quotes
“Every red-blooded American knows that the only condiment that you are ever supposed to put on a hamburger is ketchup! Or maybe some of that special sauce you like so much here in Canada; which I think has a little bit of mayonnaise in it too! But I swear to God when they start slapping that mayonnaise on there I could kill somebody.”
“- Elijah Price: Tell me something, David. When you woke up this morning... Was it still there? The sadness?
- David Dunn: No.”
“Sorry about that, son. But sometimes there's more to life than just livin'.”
“- Russ Duritz: Doesn't the fact that I'm a pathetic dweeb make you despise me?
- Amy: No. Why? Do you despise you?”
“For humans, enough is never enough! And what do they do with the stuff they don't eat? They put it in gleaming silver cans, just for us!”
“- Dr. Bill Capa: I'm still a romantic. I just don't have anybody to be romantic with. They all want to fuck me or marry me. None of 'em want to love me.
- Ashland: Maybe you don't want to be loved.”
“- John McClane: I want you to get a hold of a guy named Cobb. Walter Cobb. C-o-b-b. He's the head of my police unit. Get him down here. Find him. Tell him you were with John McClane. And tell him to find out who the 21st president was.
- Jerry Parks: Chester A. Arthur.
- John McClane: What?
- Jerry Parks: Chester A. Arthur. 1881 to 1885....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ernest Menville: Where did you put my wife?
- Second Doctor: She's dead, sir. They took her to the morgue.
- Ernest Menville: The morgue? She'll be furious!”
“- Anna Baragli: It doesn't mean I don't love you.
- Hudson Hawk: Oh, no! You love me! It's your job! You probably love Butterfinger over there.
- Anna Baragli: In a weird sort of Catholic way, I do.”
“The truth is a beautiful thing.”
“- Oz: Jimmy! Jimmy, don't shoot! It's me, it's Oz!
- Jimmy: I know.”
“Hundreds of thousands of people get killed by cars every year. That's just like four more.”
“I can't say it all went exactly the way I'd planned, but I was right about one thing: they were all better off dead.”
“- General William Devereaux: Are you questioning my patriotism?
- Anthony 'Hub' Hubbard: I am questioning your judgment!
- General William Devereaux: I am here serving my president, and quite possibly not in the best interests of our nation. My profession does not allow me to make that kind of distinction.”
“- Leeloo: Everything you create, you use to destroy.
- Korben Dallas: Yeah, we call it human nature.”
“Free association writing is when you take a pencil in your hand and you put the pencil to a piece of paper and you start writing. You don't look at or think about what you're writing. And after a while, you keep writing long enough, words and thoughts come out that you didn't even know you had in you. It could be something you heard, something...” (continue)(continue reading)