Bruce Willis quotes
“I want to do community service; I want to teach the handicapped how to yodel.”
“Water is wet, the sky is blue, women have secrets. Who gives a fuck?”
“- Valentina Koslova: When Declan kills you, you think of me, ok.
- The Jackal: Ok. I'll make a note of that. If you see Declan before you die, you tell him that he can't protect his women.”
“Douglas, you just have to have a little faith in people, that's all. Like I do.”
“That is a device to summon food.”
“People connected only by the slightest of events. Like whispers in the night, in that place that never forgets, even when those people do.”
“I can't fucking believe this. Another basement, another elevator. How can the same shit happen to the same guy twice?”
“- Holly McClane: Honey, it's the '90s, remember? Microchips, microwaves, faxes, air phones.
- John McClane: Hey, well, as far as I'm concerned, progress peaked with frozen pizza.”
- John McClane: Hey, Colonel. Blow me! How much drug money is Esperanza paying you to turn traitor?
- Stuart: I think Cardinal Richilieu said it best: "Treason is merely a matter of dates". This country's got to learn that it can't keep cutting the legs off of men like General Esperanza. Men who have the guts to stand up against Communist... (continue)(continue reading)
“- John McClane: I left Holly hanging on hold.
- Zeus Carver: Ah, call her back.
- John McClane: Uhh, she's gonna be pissed.
- Zeus Carver: She'll get over it.
- John McClane: I don't know, Zeus. Like I said, she's a very stubborn woman.
- Zeus Carver: She'd have to be to stay married to you.”
“I need a god that's got a lotta forgiveness.”
“- Rusty Duritz: Isn't it cool we both have to go to the bathroom at the same time?
- Russ Duritz: Yes. I'll cherish this moment for a lifetime.”
“- Dr. Bill Capa: If I had known it was your birthday, I'd have come by tomorrow.
- Hector Martinez: Me too.”
“- Joseph Dunn: Do you think you could beat up Bruce Lee?
- David Dunn: No.
- Joseph Dunn: I mean, if you knew karate?
- David Dunn: Nope.
- Joseph Dunn: What if he wasn't allowed to kick, and you were really mad at him?
- David Dunn: No, Joseph.”
“- Geologist: What did you do with your time, Cole? Did you waste it on drugs? Women?
- James Cole: They forced me to take drugs!
- Microbiologist: Forced you? Why would someone force you to take drugs?”
“Of course I'm right... everything that comes out of my fucking mouth is right.”
“- Tom Hardy: You picked the wrong house to rob, asshole.
- Danny Detillo: Who are you kiddin', Tommy? You ain't got nothing worth stealing.”
“- Rusty Duritz: When do I learn how to drive?
- Russ Duritz: When you're sixteen.
- Rusty Duritz: When do I get a car?
- Russ Duritz: When you're eighteen.
- Rusty Duritz: When do I get a hickey?
- Russ Duritz: When you're seventeen.
- Rusty Duritz: When do I find out what a hickey is?
- Russ Duritz: Not tonight.”
“I am declaring state of martial law in this city. To the best of our knowledge we are opposed by no more than 20 of the enemy. He is hiding among a population of roughly two million. Intelligence tells us that he is most likely Arab speaking, between the age of 14 and 30, narrowing the target to 15,000 suspects.”