Bruce Willis quotes
“- Felina: My fear is my curse. What's yours?
- John Smith: I was born without a conscience.”
“- John Smith: Does your boss have a first name?
- Lucy Kolinski: Only in the bedroom.”
“Only God gets to decide who lives and who dies!”
“- Peter Fallow: Caroline, you devil.
- Caroline Heftshank: Peter, you pig!”
“Always guess the cliche, and you won't be disappointed.”
“A very famous man once said that sincerity is everything. Once you learn to fake that, the rest is easy.”
“You're a compendium of fucking useless information.”
“- Tom Hardy: I've never had a woman partner before.
- Jo Christman: Neither have I.”
“- Simon Gruber: John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's 13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
- John McClane: Yeah, I got a deal for you. Crawl out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.
- Simon Gruber: How colorful.”
“- John McClane: You got a plan?
- Jack McClane: Not really. I kinda thought we would just wing it, you know. Running in, guns blazing. Make it up as we go.”
- Mike Mathews: It just happened, Joe. It...
- Joe Hallenbeck: Sure, sure, I know... it just happened. Could have happened to anybody. It was an accident, right? You tripped, slipped on the floor and accidentally stuck your dick in my wife. "Whoops! I'm so sorry, Mrs. H. I guess this just isn't my week".
“For one reason or another I'm more screwed up than you people are.”
“- General William Devereaux: The time has come for one man to suffer in order to save hundreds of lives.
- Anthony 'Hub' Hubbard: One Man? What about two, huh? What about six? How about public executions?”
“- Cole Sear: What if they don't want help? What if they're just angry and they just want to hurt somebody?
- Malcolm Crowe: I don't think that's the way it works.
- Cole Sear: How do you know for sure?
- Malcolm Crowe: I don't.”
“- Terry Collins: I noticed you got a gold watch.
- Joe Blake: It's an 18 karat gold watch.
- Terry Collins: I don't give a shit how many karats it is.
- Joe Blake: 36 grand. It's no big deal.
- Terry Collins: Did you ever think about asking someone for the time? It's a lot cheaper.”
“- Jack McClane: No, you're not gonna open up to me before we die. That's not your thing, John.
- John McClane: What's my thing?
- Jack McClane: Fucking killing bad guys, that's your thing.”
“I'm gonna keep the coke and the fries but I'm gonna send this burger back. And if you put any mayonnaise on it, I'm gonna come over to your house, I'll chop your legs off, set fire to your house, and watch as you drag your bloody stumps out the door.”
“- Cole Sear: I don't tell her things.
- Malcolm Crowe: Why not?
- Cole Sear: Because she doesn't look at me like everybody else, and I don't want her to. I don't want her to know.
- Malcolm Crowe: Know what?
- Cole Sear: That I'm a freak.”