Bruce Willis quotes
“- John McClane: You know how to pick this lock?
- Zeus Carver: Is this some black-shit again?
- John McClane: Hey will you stop that racial shit? Are you a fuckin' locksmith or not?”
“- Ernest Menville: She's dead!
- Madeline Ashton: She is? Oh. These are the moments that make life worth living.”
See, Sherman, who started with so much, lost everything. But he gained his soul. Whereas I, you see, who started with so little, gained everything. "What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world, but loses..." Ah well. There are compensations.
“- Joseph Dunn: I thought maybe because you're my dad... I thought I might be like you... I'm not like you...
- David Dunn: You are like me. We can both get hurt. I'm just an ordinary man.
- Joseph Dunn: No, you're not... Why do you keep saying that?”
“That is one of the many voices of food.”
- Leo (segment "The Man from Hollywood"): Fuckin' shit, man! Man, what the fuck is wrong with this fuckin' bitch, man? I'm gonna take the fuckin' car, I'm gonna drive up to fuckin' Mulholland, I am gonna fuckin' drag her fuckin' ass and throw it down Benedict fuckin' Canyon, man!
- Norman (segment "The Man from Hollywood"): You still married,... (continue)(continue reading)
“An old man dies. A young woman lives. A fair trade.”
“- Terry Collins: You know the hardest thing about being smart?
- Joe Blake: No.
- Terry Collins: I always pretty much know what's gonna happen next. There's no suspense.”
“- Hudson Hawk: What's with all these stones in people's backyard?
- Tommy Five-Tone: That is called ruins...”
“- Jimmy Dix: Looks like our evidence got blown up. I think we might have to get some more.
- Joe Hallenbeck: Just won't let go? You're like a dog with a frisbee.”
“- Paul: Oh, shit. He's taking a shit in the house.
- Jimmy: What kind of guy takes a shit in the same house that he's robbing?
- Paul: I don't know. What kind of guy takes a shit in a high-pressure situation like this? I'm not shitting no where except for my house.”
- Paul: You know, the bonobo chimpanzee is the only non-human primate that has oral sex?
- Jimmy: Where do you find the time to watch "Animal Planet"? I'm with you 25 hours a day!
- Paul: [Pointing to head] I have to feed this. I have to feed this.
- Sully: Go home, you jerk. You're married to the best-looking woman in Bath.
- Carl Roebuck: Who was it that said, "A man's reach should exceed his grasp"?
“You're right, you're right, I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry.”
“This was my story. Sherman McCoy was my baby, my creation.”
“We eat to live. These guys live to eat!”
“- Muddy Grimmes: What are your names?
- Butt-head: Butt-head.
- Beavis: I'm Beavis.
- Muddy Grimmes: Well, that's all right. I'd rather not know your real names, anyway. Mine's Muddy.”
“The CIA didn't know the Berlin Wall was coming down until bricks started hitting them in the head.”
“You want the story? I'll spin it for you quick.”