Bruce Willis quotes
“If you're going to live in a whorehouse, there's only one thing you can do: be the best damn whore around.”
“Charlie Chaplin entered a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest in Monte Carlo and came in third. Now that's a story.”
“That is one of the many food transportation vehicles. Humans bring the food, take the food, ship the food, they drive food, they wear the food!”
“I know that I've got something broken. And I know that it's gonna take some time to get it fixed.”
“- Hudson Hawk: Anna, we're supposed to be saving you.
- Anna Baragli: I know. I got bored so I saved myself.”
“- John McClane: Captain Lorenzo?
- Carmine Lorenzo: Yeah.
- John McClane: John McClane.
- Carmine Lorenzo: Yeah, yeah. I know who you are. You're the asshole that's just broke seven FAA and five District of Columbia regulations, running around my airport with a gun, shooting at people. What do you call that shit?
- John McClane: Self-defense.”
“- Deirdre Lefever: Look, you're turning forty tomorrow, you haven't acquired a single thing of real value in your life... and no, no, money doesn't count. You're virtually friendless, you barely talk to your family, and you've just lost the only woman in the world who's ever meant anything to you.
- Russ Duritz: Who, Amy? Oh, come on, she's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You give your car keys to your best friend, who takes your car and drives the old lady to a hospital. You stay behind with the love of your life.”
“Hey, Carmine, let me ask you something. What sets off the metal detectors first? The lead in your ass or the shit in your brains?”
“That is the altar where they worship food!”
“- John McClane: That punk pulled a Glock 7 on me. You know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. Dosen't show up on your airport X-ray machines, here, and it cost more than you make in a month.
- Carmine Lorenzo: You'd be a surprised what I make in a month.
- John McClane: If it's more than a dollar ninety-eight I'd be very surprised.”
“It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive.”
“Looks like you won't be attending that hat convention in July.”
“The funny thing about people, one time out of a hundred they turn out better than you expect.”
“- Terek Murad: The MVD killed my brother. For that, I will see they drown in blood. But to their allies in America, I wish to send a message - a very public message. I wish to strike fear into the marrow of their bones. Can you kill this person?
- The Jackal: Yes. If I take this job, I'll have to disappear. Forever. So if you want me to do this,...” (continue)(continue reading)