Job quotes1082 job quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Toy Story 4
“- Woody: Okay, like it or not, you are a toy. Maybe you don’t like being one, but you are one nonetheless. Which means you are going to be there for Andy when he…
- Forky: Who’s Andy?
- Woody: I mean, Bonnie. You have to be there for Bonnie. That is your job.
- Forky: Well, what’s your job?
Woody: Well, right now, it’s to make sure you do yours.” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: The Public
“It must be really nice to have a job where you get to sit around and read all day.”
- From the movie: The Public
“It is my job to uphold the law and to protect democracy in this city.”
- From the movie: Isn't It Romantic
“- Natalie: Is this how you normally get to work?
- Donny: Um, if I had a job, yeah.
- Natalie: ...Are you gonna get a job?”
- From the movie: Vox Lux
“- Albertine: I’m worried about you.
- Celeste: You’re worried about me? You don’t need to worry about me. I’m solid. I worry about you. Baby, that’s my job to worry about you.”
- From the movie: Love in the Afternoon
“- Ariane Chavasse: Papa, you are a cynic!
- Claude Chavasse: I guess I am.
- Ariane Chavasse: You enjoy your work!
- Claude Chavasse: I guess I do.
- Ariane Chavasse: You'd enjoyed it even if you weren't paid for it!
- Claude Chavasse: I wouldn't go that far.”
- From the movie: Baby Doll
“I could think worse ways to spend a hot afternoon deliverin' cool well water to Miss Meighan.”
- From the movie: The Favourite
- From the movie: Green Book
- La trovi in Career in Cinema
“Being an actor is mostly about rejection and being out of work. It was a fast lesson in all of that stuff.”
“I love my work and am grateful to God to have a profession that brings joy to so many.”
- From the movie: The Old Man & the Gun
“- Jewel: So, uh, what did you say you do?
- Forrest Tucker: Well that’s a secret.
- Jewel: And why is that?
- Forrest Tucker: Well because if I told you, you probably wouldn’t want to see me again.
- Jewel: Who said I was going to see you again?
- Forrest Tucker: Would you?”
“The word ‘actress' or ‘authoress' always struck me as condescending. A doctor's a doctor, right? So I've always referred to ‘actors' and ‘writers,' regardless of their sex.”
- From the movie: Entourage
“- Travis McCredle: I know we met before but what is your involvement in this again?
- Eric Murphy: I'm the producer of the movie.”
- From the movie: Machete
“- Sartana: I started working on the night shift taking out the trash. But I worked my way up. As translator, assistant... now I'm Special Agent in charge of investigations.
- Machete: Sounds like they still got you taking out the trash.”
- From the movie: Hollywood Shuffle
“There's always work at the post office.”
- From the movie: Spy
- From the movie: The Man Who Came to Dinner
“If Florence Nightingale had ever nursed you, Mr. Whiteside, she would have married Jack the Ripper instead of founding the Red Cross!”
- From the movie: Nightcrawler
- From the movie: The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
- From the movie: Masterminds
“- Mike McKinney: I got another job.
- David Ghantt: No kiddin', what are you doin'?
- Mike McKinney: Tax preparation.
- David Ghantt: Oh, are ya? That's nice.
- Mike McKinney: Naw, I'm just foolin'. It's gonna be more murder.”
- From the movie: In the Line of Fire
- From the movie: Red Sparrow
- From the movie: Dancer, Texas Pop. 81
“- Squirrel: Who's that in the bedroom?
- Squirrel's Father: Huh?... Oh, her. Met her in a waffle house in Fort Worth.
- Squirrel: It's good to see that your job huntin' isn't interfering with the really important things in life, like pickin' up strange women.”