Job quotes1082 job quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Casablanca
“- Ilsa Lund: I said I would never leave you.
- Rick Blaine: And you never will. But I've got a job to do, too. Where I'm going, you can't follow. What I've got to do, you can't be any part of.”
“- Troy Bolton: What was the first thing you said to me when I started working here?
- Sharpay Evans: Bring me more iced tea?”
“Anyone who works is a fool. I don't work - I merely inflict myself upon the public.”
- From the movie: A Guy Thing
“I'm a pants salesman. I think I know how to act around people.”
- From the movie: Tequila Sunrise
“Nobody wants me to quit. You know, don't quit, don't get caught, stay on top long enough for us to knock you off - I mean, that's the motto around here. Nobody wants me to quit. The cops want to bust me. The Colombians want my connections. My wife, she wants my money. Her lawyer agrees and mine likes getting paid to argue with him. Nobody wants...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Say Anything...
“I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.”
- From the movie: Falling Down
- From the movie: Friday after Next
“- Moly: Oh, no, no guns. You are top-flight unarmed security guards.
- Craig Jones: What about walkie talkies?
- Day-Day: And some flashlights. In case we catch some girl giving up some head right in the back behind the trash cans, I could come back there with the flashlight and catch her.
- Moly: You guys are supposed to be big, tough guys....” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Dave
- From the movie: Rocky
“- Mickey: You had the talent to become a good fighter, but instead of that, you become a legbreaker to some cheap, second rate loanshark!
- Rocky: It's a living.
- Mickey: It's a waste of life!”
“- Mr. Fulton: Danforth. Bolton. You're caddying today. Fourty dollars a bag. You've been requested.
- Chad Danforth: What?
- Troy Bolton: By who?
- Chad Danforth: Dude, who cares? For 40 bucks, I'd caddy for Godzilla.”
- From the movie: My Man Godfrey
“The only difference between a derelict and a man is a job.”
- From the movie: Wall Street
“This is the kid, calls me 59 days in a row, wants to be a player. There ought to be a picture of you in the dictionary under persistencekid.”
- From the movie: The Lost World: Jurassic Park
“If you want me to run your little camping trip, there are two conditions: first, I'm in charge, and when I'm not around, Dieter is. All you have to do is sign the checks, tell us we're doing a good job, and open your case of scotch when we have a good day. Second condition: my fee? You can keep it. All I want in return for my services is the...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Friday after Next
“- Moly: You guys are top-flight security, best in the whole wide world. You have to defend this whole place with your own lives.
- Day-Day: And I'd die for this shit too. ”
- From the movie: Real Genius
“What are you looking at? You're laborers; you should be laboring. That's what you get for not having an education.”
- From the movie: Urban Cowboy
- From the movie: Cocktail
“You bitch! Why didn't you just tell me it was a Rum and Coke?!”
- From the movie: Unbreakable
“- Elijah Price: Why is it, do you think, that of all the professions in the world you chose protection?
- David Dunn: You are a very strange man.
- Elijah Price: You could have been a tax accountant. You could have owned your own gym. You could have opened a chain of restaurants. You could've done of ten thousand things, but in the end, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Bio-Dome
- From the movie: The Court Jester
“A jester unemployed is nobody's fool.”
- From the movie: Coming to America
- From the movie: Thief
- From the movie: Radio
“You got yourself a distraction that needs dealing with.”