Relationships quotes1498 relationships quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: High Spirits
- From the movie: Nell
“I've got someone to cover for me. Everybody's replaceable.”
- From the movie: Supergirl
- From the movie: A Hazard of Hearts
“- Lady Harriet Vulcan: The devil take you Harry!
- Lord Harry Wrotham: I do hope so Harriet, I couldn't bear to be parted from you.”
- From the movie: The Mask
- From the movie: The 39 Steps
“There are 20 million women in this island and I've got to be chained to you.”
- From the movie: Sleepers
“The future lay sparkling ahead, and we thought we would know each other forever.”
- From the movie: Liar Liar
“- Fletcher Reede: Is this guy right for you? I mean, he's just so, not me!
- Audrey Reede: Yes, that's one of his best qualities.
- Fletcher Reede: Yeah, but he's kind of, magoo... I'm sorry.
- Audrey Reede: You're wrong! I mean, sometimes, maybe yes, he is a litte bit...
- Fletcher Reede: Magoo!
- Audrey Reede: Yes.”
- From the movie: Diner
“- Laurence 'Shrevie' Schreiber: I don't know! Beth is terrific and everything, but, just, I don't know. I tell you a big part of the problem, though, when you get married. You know, when you're dating, everything is talking about sex. Right? Where can we do it? You know, why can't we do it? Are your parents gonna be out so - so we can do it, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: I Think I Do
“- Beth: You've got Sterling, and that's a pretty great consolationprize.
- Bob: I know... but... sometimes, even with Sterling, I feel like I want to go for a brand new car.”
- From the movie: Crossroads
“Where I come from, you don't blow no harp, you don't get no pussy.”
- From the movie: Mississippi Masala
- From the movie: Speed 2: Cruise Control
“Relationships based on extreme circumstances never work out.”
- From the movie: One Trick Pony
“Jonah, you wouldn't by any chance be fucking my wife, would you? Because that wouldn't be conducive to a good artist-record company relationship.”
- From the movie: The Man in the Moon
“- Court Foster: You know you don't have to come along.
- Dani Trant: Are you sure you can find your way, it's an awful big town.
- Court Foster: Are you always in the habit of going where you're not wanted or is this a new thing with you?
- Dani Trant: Are you always this nice to people you just met or are you practicin' up to be a horse's butt?”
- From the movie: The House on Carroll Street
“- Emily: We're oil and water, Cochran.
- Cochran: Not last night, we weren't.”
- From the movie: Near Dark
“- Caleb Colton: I mean, I don't have a girlfriend.
- Mae: That's too bad.
- Caleb Colton: Exactly.”
- From the movie: Staying Together
“- Brian McDermott: Dump me but don't bullshit me.
- Nancy Trainer: I didn't know I'd actually win. I thought it was just a dry run.
- Brian McDermott: Or you would have dumped me a long tome ago, right? Because it wouldn't look so good for the mayor to be seen out robbin' the cradle.”
- From the movie: Betsy's Wedding
- From the movie: Gas, Food Lodging
“Elvia Rivero was the one who made me laugh when I needed to laugh. She made me cry when no one was looking. But most of all, Elvia was able to put into to words what I was thinking. It was Elvia who first gave me the idea. It was decided then and there, I knew what was missing from my life, a man. Oh no, don't get me wrong, not a man for me. For...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Manhattan
“- Tracy: I'll be back in six months.
- Isaac: Six months are you kidding? Six months you're gonna go for?
- Tracy: We've gone this long, well what's six months if we still love each other?”
- From the movie: Clerks
“I don't even see how you can romanticize your relationship with Caitlin. She broke your heart and inadvertently drove men to deviant lifestyles.”