Rules quotes411 rules quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- E.L.: Well, there are these rules that guys have, an understanding as to what exactly constitutes cheating. Take your situation for example: it's not cheating. It's never cheating when you're in a different area code, not to mention a different state.
- Kyle: That makes no sense.
- E.L.: Hey, don't look at me Kyle, ok, I didn't make up the rules.”
“- 1st Lieutenant Steve Phelps: That's not the correct procedure...
- Captain Jerry Lawson: Screw the procedure, I want somebody on the goddamn phone before I kill 20 million people!”
“Rule number one: Keep your eye on the wire and have feet like a monkey. Rule number two: It's always good to wear underwear when you're up this high, otherwise you could attract a sizable crowd. That brings us to rule number three. Rule number three... what's rule number three? I always forgetrule number three. Rule number one: eyes and feet,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Just runnin' reds and killin' peds.”
“- Private Ryan: Uh sir? Where am I to be during all this?
- Captain Miller: No more than two feet away from me. And that's not negotiable.”
“I know what you always say: 'Everything by the book'. But what if this ain't in the book? Going by the book won't solve it.”
“It's kind of fun, isn't it? Breaking the rules.”
“- Rose Zsigmond: I don't suppose your father gave you permission to pierce your ears?
- Vada Sultenfuss: Not exactly.
- Rose Zsigmond: Well, just don't shave your legs. Your father will never let you visit us again if I send you back hairless and full of holes.”
Since there's a water scarcity on the island, we kind of abide by the “if it’s yellow let it mellow, if it’s brown flush it down” policy.
“- Sid: You've got Maverick, all right? He's on the edge, man. He's right on the fucking line, all right? And you've got Iceman, and all his crew. They're gay, they represent the gay man, all right? And they're saying, go, go the gay way, go the gay way. He could go both ways.
- Duane: What about Kelly McGillis?
- Sid: Kelly McGillis, she's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Gabby: Slumber house rules?
- Julie: Oh for the love of carbs do we have to?”
“- Flight Attendant: Sir, we have a policy on this airline that if a bag is this large we take...
- Greg Focker: Okay you know what, take your scrubby little paws off my bag, okay? It's not like I have a bomb in here. It's not like I wanna blow up the plane. I just want to store my bag according to your safety regulations.
- Flight Attendant: Sir...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Optimus Prime: You know we don't harm humans! What is with you?
- Ironhide: I'm just saying we could. It's an option.”
“He's turning this park into a boot camp, with me getting the boot.”
“Rules are rules. Am I supposed to change them because you sitting across there screaming?”