Children quotes916 children quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Mother Superior: You see Mr. Peabody the child is incorrigible.
- Junior: I'm what? Why don't you speak English lady?”
“All children break things. All children are forgiven. It's a gift from God.”
“- Lady in Car: What are you gonna name it?
- Alison Bradbury: What?
- Lady in Car: The baby.
- Alison Bradbury: Oh, the baby. Well, if it's a girl, Cynthia, and if it's a boy, Elliot.
- Lady in Car: Those are lovely names.”
“- Wendy Darling: Peter, I can't come with you. I've forgotten how to fly. I'm old, Peter. Ever so much more than twenty. I grew up a long time ago.
- Young Peter Pan: No, no, no! You promised!
- Wendy Darling: I have children of my own now. They have children of their own. That's my grandchild, Moira, asleep in the bed.
- Peter Banning: When I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Voice of Mikey: How many babies does it take to change a light bulb?
- Sand Box Baby: How many?
- Voice of Mikey: What's a light bulb?”
Well Mr. Spock... your "child" is having a tantrum.
“- Willie Scott: That's the maharaja? A kid?
- Short Round: Maybe he likes older women.”
Attention, passengers, we are now leaving Nun Central and are beginning our journey to Hell and beyond. The captain has turned off the "no smoking" sign, and you may now move about the cabin freely.
[kidsstart screaming, reading "Playboy", and gambling]
Thank you for being Catholic, and for choosing the Saint Gabriel's School Bus.
“- Naomi: Your going to kill her.
- Sgt. Gustav Wagner: Because I'm in a good mood I'm going to let you live.
- Naomi: Give me my baby!
- Sgt. Gustav Wagner: I don't understand, I'm giving you a chance to live, it's quite unusual.”