Complaining quotes99 complaining quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I never believed in God. No, I didn't even as a little kid. I used to think even if He exists, He's done such a terrible job. It's a wonder people don't get together and file a class action suit against Him.”
No more complaining. No more "Mr. Kimble, I have to go the bathroom". Nothing!
There is no bathroom!
“I have a house, and family, and things like that... not like I'm complaining or anything, because I have a cat, I have an apartment, sole possession of the remote control. That's very important. It's just, I never met anyone I could laugh with.”
- Ray "Bones" Barboni: Jimmy, you gotta do something about this guy, and he's got no fucking respect for none of us.
- Jimmy Capp (Ray "Bones" Boss): No, he's got no respect for you!
- Jack "Rudy" Rudisill: This is turning into a major clusterfuck!
- Lt. Franklin L. Severence: Do you ever stop bitching?
“You can't have complaints there's not enough cheese in the cheese sandwiches. I mean, if there's no cheese in a cheese sandwich, that's basically just two slices of bread.”
“Christmas isn't about complaining over what we don't have. We should be thankful for what we do have.”
“If one dances, one must pay the piper. If there's one thing I cannot stand, it's a sore loser!”
“- Lindsay Marriott: I'm afraid I don't like your manner.
- Philip Marlowe: Yeah, I've had complaints about it, but it keeps getting worse.”
“- Holly Golightly: Thursday! It can't be! It's too gruesome!
- Paul Varjak: What's so gruesome about Thursday?
- Holly Golightly: Nothing, except I can never remember when it's coming up.”
“- El Sleezo Cafe Owner: That's toughest, meanest, filthiest pest hole on the face of the earth!
- Kermit the Frog: Why not complain to the owner?
- El Sleezo Cafe Owner: I am the owner.”
“I'm going where ladies and gentlemen hang their hats and get some peace and quiet... and if any of you try to interfere with me - I'll complain to the authorities!”