Food quotes872 food quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Ulee Jackson: The Chinese don't have anything like our Tupelo.
- Chance Barrow: Ulee, most folks don't seem to care any more. The cheap honey floods the market.
- Ulee Jackson: The bees and I have an understanding. I take care of them, and they take care of me. We both just have to work a little harder, that's all.”
“I don't care if the turkey said the dog was a turkey! The dog is not the turkey! The turkey's the turkey, you turkey!”
“- Stewardess: Pardon me. Would you like chicken Kiev, Chateaubriand or veal cutlet Florentine for lunch?
- Renfield: Everything you mentioned is dead. Don't you have anything that's alive and kicking?”
“- Teela: What a barbaric world...
- Duncan: Never think while you are hungry.”
“- Fred Ritter: You like McNuggets?
- Ben Jahveri: Who is he?
- Fred Ritter: Trust me.”
“I've got to stop eating that Cuban food! It's ripping up my insides.”
- Michaelangelo: Ah, ninja pizza!
- Donatello: "Ninja pizza"?
- Michaelangelo: Pizza that vanish quickly without trace!
“We're cooking here. This is a stew, a gumbo, a jambalaya, if you will. We're just jamming.”
“Anything I eat's gotta be absolutely dead. That is why I can never eat an oyster. I read somewhere that they put that lemon juice on them just to stun them. What's the difference?”
- Vincent Vega: You know what they call a... a... a "Quarter Pounder with Cheese" in Paris?
- Jules Winnfield: They don't call it a "Quarter Pounder with cheese"?
- Vincent Vega: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.
- Jules Winnfield: Then what do they call it?
- Vincent Vega: They call it a ... (continue)(continue reading)
“It's not our battle to fight, Johnson. We have enough trouble getting soy sauce into these tiny packets!”
“- Mollie: So you're the one who was kicking me.
- Voice of Mikey: Well, you're the one who ate all that spicy food.”
“- Harry Sears: Nobody hungry? I'm buyin'. Hey, I'm not kiddin' around. I'm really buyin'.
- Iris: Real food? Or that junk garbage we have every night?
- Harry Sears: No, no... Five blocks up the road there's a new Fatburger. It's fantastic.
- Molly: For once, can't we eat in a place with a table cloth?
- Harry Sears: It's ok with me but those...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jojo: You know what I wonder?
- Daisy: What?
- Jojo: What the hell do you think Leona really puts in that pizza?”
“- Pa Tex: Remember before when I told you that everything I own is the biggest and the best? Well you're already the best. Now there's nothing left but to make you the biggest.
- Ma Tex: And don't fret about not being able to clean up your plate. Why soon your stomach will stretch and stretch and your capacity for food will grow and grow.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Fletcher Munson: Imminent sustenance.
- Mrs. Munson: Overly dramatic statement regarding upcoming meal.
- Fletcher Munson: Oooh! False reaction indicating hunger and excitement!”
“- Geezil: What is that glop you're eating?
- Wimpy: It's a soup burger. These are difficult times. Burgers can't be choosers.”