Husband quotes208 husband quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Mr. Chandos was a man who spent more time with his gardener than his wife.”
“He's like you, dad! Except he's brilliant.”
“- Sophia Gold: Sally! His image of you is a possessive, fragile neurotic!
- Sally Therrian: But I am a possessive, fragile neurotic!
- Sophia Gold: No you are not! You are Sally Nash! You are Sally Nash, and you're my best friend for twenty years. And you're not going to move to London to have the offspring of some sexually ambivalent man-child,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Did you ever fall in love with a married man?”
“- Oscar Henner: How could you do that to your husband? I'm your family!
- Gloria Henner: Oh, you're quite the family man. You were cheating on your wife. You're cheating on your brother-in-law. You're probably cheating on this poor secretary underpaid and overscrewed.
- Oscar Henner: I don't wanna hear this. This is ridiculous. I don't have to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Blanche, would you stop pointing your finger at me and yelling. You got two other husbands here to do that with.”
“What am I going to do? I have two husbands!”
“- Colonel Mustard: How many husbands have you had?
- Mrs. White: Mine or other women's?”
- Customer in Hairdressers: What's that book you're reading, love?
- Rita: Somerset Maugham, "Of Human Bondage".
- Customer in Hairdressers: Oh, my husband's got loads of books like that.
“I been savin' this money for a divorce, if ever I got a husband.”
“Hiding from my wife, hiding from my manly obligation, our love nest had become a stud farm.”
“- Joel Glicker: Poor Debbie. She was sick.
- Wednesday Addams: She wasn't sick. She was sloppy.
- Joel Glicker: What do you mean?
- Wednesday Addams: If I wanted to kill my husband, I'd do it, and I wouldn't get caught.
- Joel Glicker: How?
- Wednesday Addams: I'd scare him to death.”
“- Daniel Leeson: Glad to know you.
- Jerry Warriner: How can you be glad to know me? I know how I'd feel if I was sitting with a girl and her husband walked in.”
“- Chloe Steele: Turn that up.
- Raymie Steele: Mom said to turn it down.
- Chloe Steele: You always do what you're told?
- Raymie Steele: Yeah, you should try it sometime.”
“- Nancy Miller: I mostly want lots of good, straight sex.
- Judith Singer: What about affection, caring, love?
- Nancy Miller: I get love from Larry. I do love Larry. And he loves me.
- Judith Singer: So why the other men?
- Nancy Miller: Because they give me what Larry can't. Passion. Excitement. Novelty.
- Judith Singer: Can't you get that...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Edna 'E' Mode: This is a horrible suit, darling. You can't be seen in this. I won't allow it. Fifteen years ago, maybe, but now? Feh!
- Bob Parr: Wait, what do you mean? You designed it.
- Edna 'E' Mode: I never look back, darling! It distracts from the now.”