Clint Eastwood quotes
“- Highway: Hey, Baby. You fool around on the first date?
- Little Mary: Oooooo [hugs Highway].
- Little Mary: Damn you, boy, don't you know how to write or call?
- Highway: Well, I didn't want you to spend any sleepless nights thinking about me.
- Little Mary: Come on, I'll get you a beer.
- Highway: Great. I could use one.
- Highway: You look...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Addy: Wow! This really is furniture polish!
- Lieutenant Speer: Shocking what prohibition causes some people to drink these days.”
“- Antoinette Lilly: Are you for real?
- Bronco Billy: I'm who I want to be.”
“Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have fucked with? That's me.”
“- Wes Block: Twenty-eight years ago I borrowed 40 dollars from my father, packed up an old, beat up suitcase, took a bus and came here. I was seventeen at the time. While I walked through the French Quarter, I looked out over the Mississippi and swore I'd never leave.
- Beryl Thibodeaux: Ever come close?
- Wes Block: Only once. When I looked...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Antoinette Lilly: What are you going to do?
- Bronco Billy: I do the thinking around here.
- Antoinette Lilly: I hadn't noticed.”
“When you're alone at night and your rage takes over and you want to revenge her, what face do you put with your enemy?”
“- Mitchell Gant: You want me to fly?
- Captain Buckholz: Yes, we want you to fly. We want you to fly the greatest warplane ever built.”
“- Captain Briggs: Don't you lecture me, you son of a bitch! Do you know who I am? Do you know my record?
- Harry Callahan: Yeah... you're a legend in your own mind.”
“Remember, tomorrow is promised to no one.”
“- Barber Martin: There. You finally look like a human being again. You shouldn't wait so long between hair cuts, you cheap son of a bitch.
- Walt Kowalski: Yeah. I'm surprised you're still around. I was always hoping you'd die off and they got someone in here that knew what the hell they were doing.”
“- Kate Whitney: Why should I believe you?
- Luther Whitney: Because I swear to you, Kate. I swear to you on Mattie's grave. Yeah, that's right. Your mother's grave, I'd kill myself before I lied about that.”
“You mustn't interrupt now, because you're way too beautiful to interrupt people.”
“A hand out is what you get from the government, a hand up is what you get from a friend.”
- Maj. Malcolm A. Powers: What did you say to him?
- Highway: I said "Don't give the prick the satisfaction," sir!