Clint Eastwood quotes
“Fear lent him wings, as the saying goes.”
“- Tommy Nowak: Helping you with your legal case is absolutely not my business, my job just to follow you, find you... and Federal Express you home
- Lou Ann McGuinn: The three f's uh?”
- The "Schofield Kid": You go on, keep it. I'm never gonna use it again. I won't kill nobody no more. I ain't like you, Will... go on, keep it. All of it. It's yours.
- Bill Munny: What about your spectacles and fancy clothes?
- The "Schofield Kid": I guess I'd rather be blind and ragged than dead.
- Will Munny: You don't have to worry, Kid. I... (continue)(continue reading)
“- John Wilson: How many chances does a man get?
- Ogilvy: That's never a reason to do something wrong.”
“- Strom: What made you think that a dumb Polack like you could outsmart someone like me?
- Nick Pulovski: Well, it's just that the arrogant fucking Kraut like you was in the firing line.”
“- Lilly Raines: Do you make an effort to be obnoxious, or is it a gift?
- Frank Horrigan: It's a gift. Let's face it, half the things we do are window dressing. Take running alongside that limousine: it'd take an anti-tank missile to put a dent in that damn thing. There we are, out for show, trying to make the President look more presidential.”
“Go ahead, make my day.”
“I'm interested in the fact that the less secure a man is, the
more likely he is to have extreme prejudice.”
“If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster.”
“It takes tremendous discipline to control the influence, the
power you have over other people's lives.”
“We are like boxers, one never knows how much longer one has.”
“Frankly I don't give a rat's ass about Jesus Christ and I don't care about justice in this world, or the next.”
“You can run me, you can starve me and you can beat me and you can kill me. Just don't bore me.”
“A man's got to know his limitations.”
“- Josey Wales: You a bounty hunter?
- First Bounty Hunter: A man's got to do something for a living these days.
- Josey Wales: Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy.”
“Girlie, tough ain't enough.”
“If you can't protect the integrity of the system, then there is no system.”
“- Eugene Ackerman: I want to guarantee David's safety.
- Nick Pulovski: Mr. Ackerman, if you want a guarantee, buy a toaster.”
“- Tommy Nowak: Didn't think anyone could run so fast in heels.
- Lou Ann McGuinn: Tina Turner taught me.”
“My mistake. Four coffins.”
“- Frankie Dunn: So is Jesus a Demigod?
- Father Horvak: There are no Demigods, you fucking Pagan!”