Clint Eastwood quotes
“- David Ackerman: You fucking lied to Garcia.
- Nick Pulovski: I didn't lie to him. I just didn't tell him the truth.”
“- Highway: Your nightstick file for divorce, Reese?
- Reese: Who the hell do you think you are? Pissin' on my squad car. You think you can break our rules and then just walk away? Or are we supposed to wet our pants over your dress blues and your Goddamn colored ribbons. Take a look at that file of yours sometime, hero. Check the dates. It's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Highway: What are you smiling at shit-bird?
- Jones: Man, I knew you were Santa Claus.
- Highway: Yeah? Well if you ever pull another suckhead play like that the only thing that's gonna beat you to the brig are the headlights of the ambulance your on.”
“- Captain Briggs: I ought to bust your ass down to traffic. Or better yet, kick it off the force! You're a dinosaur, Callahan. Your ideas don't fit today.
- Harry Callahan: Just what ideas are these? That murder's a crime? That it shouldn't be punished?”
“You got your whole life ahead of you, but for me, I finish things.”
“- Beryl Thibodeaux: Do you investigate many sexualcrimes?
- Wes Block: Why?
- Beryl Thibodeaux: I was wondering if they've had any... effect on you.
- Wes Block: Well, they did make me want to treat my wife a little more tenderly.
- Beryl Thibodeaux: How did she respond?
- Wes Block: She said she wasn't interested in tenderness.”
“There's plain few problems can't be solved with a little sweat and hard work.”
“- Morales: I saw you die.
- Nick Pulovski: Well, welcome to Hell!”
“- Luther Whitney: I'm the man who robbed you. And you're the man who tried to kill me.
- Walter Sullivan: I'm sorry I've missed. I belive in the Old Testament, sir. There's nothing wrong for an eye for an eye for a terrible deed is been done, the deed such as yours.”
“- Thao: You should quit. Those things are bad for you.
- Walt Kowalski: Yeah? So's being in a gang.”
“- Captain Briggs: Think things over, Callahan. Get with it. It's a whole new ball game these days.
- Harry Callahan: Funny. I never thought of it as a game.”
“- Frankie Dunn: By keeping her alive, I'm killing her.
- Father Horvak: You step aside. You leave her with God.
- Frankie Dunn: She's not asking for God's help. She's asking for mine.
- Father Horvak: Forget about God or heaven and hell. If you do this thing, you'll be lost. Somewhere so deep you'll never find yourself again.”
“I confess that I have no desire to confess.”