Johnny Depp quotes
“- Ichabod Crane: You must believe me, it was a horseman, a dead one! Headless!
- Baltus Van Tassel: I know, I know.
- Ichabod Crane: You don't know because you were not there. It's all true!
- Baltus Van Tassel: Of course it is. I told you. Everyone told you.
- Ichabod Crane: I... saw him.”
“I'll never understand the animal, the machine of Hollywood business. And I don't want to understand it. It's like joining a club, a clique just because everyone else is in it. You don't have any particular interest in it, and it has nothing to do with who you are as a person. You just join it because it's the thing to do. The quality of life is...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mad Hatter: He's stuck us all at one minute to tea time!
- March Hare: Tea time, forever!”
“- Mrs. Cody: Jimmy! When did you get out of Alcatraz?
- Whitey Bulger: Oh, uh, that's nearly ten years ago.”
“- Martland: Can you think of a good reason why I shouldn't arrest you right now?
- Mortdecai: I eschew discomfort?”
“- Ichabod Crane: Katrina, why are you in my room?
- Katrina Anne Van Tassel: Because it is yours.”
“There's a hole in the world like a great black pit, and the vermin of the world inhabit it and its morals aren't worth what a pig could spit. It goes by the name of London. At the top of the hole sit a privileged few, making mock of the vermin of the lower zoo. Turning beauty into filth and greed.”
“- Becky: I love the sky. It's so limitless.
- Gilbert: It is big. It's very big.
- Becky: Big doesn't even sum it up, right? That word big is so small.”
“- The Girl: What do you plan to do if you see them?
- Dean Corso: I'll probably hide behind you.”
“Will we die just a little?”
“- Moberg: Maybe I can interest you gentlemen in something else.
- Kemp: Like what? Death?
- Moberg: Like the most powerful drug in the history of narcotics. I'm not at liberty to discuss or disclose; all I can tell you is: this stuff is so powerful, they give it to communists.”
“Your tongue is like an accusatory giblet!”
“- Cutler Beckett: Jack, I just remembered... I have this magic compass that points to whatever I want. So what do I need you for?
- Jack Sparrow: It points to the thing you want the most, and that is not Shipwreck Cove.
- Cutler Beckett: Then what is, Jack?
- Jack Sparrow: Me... dead.”
“- Mortdecai: What should I do now?
- Jock: Run, sir.
- Mortdecai: Again?”
“- Whitey Bulger: Do you know what I do to rats?
- Brian Halloran: I had no choice.
- Whitey Bulger: You always had a choice. You just happen to make the wrong one.”
“- Officer Flynn: You better watch yourself, Bulger.
- Whitey Bulger: You better fuck yourself, Flynn.”
“It seems to me that, I mean, except for being a little mentally ill, she's pretty normal.”
“There was a barber and his wife, and she was beautiful. She was his reason and his life. There was another man who saw that she was beautiful, a pious vulture of the law, who with a gesture of his claw removed the barber from his plate. Then there was nothing but to wait and she would fall, so soft, so young, so lost, and so beautiful.”
“No woman has ever left my arms unsatisfied.”