Johnny Depp quotes
“There's a hole in the world like a great black pit, and the vermin of the world inhabit it and its morals aren't worth what a pig could spit. It goes by the name of London. At the top of the hole sit a privileged few, making mock of the vermin of the lower zoo. Turning beauty into filth and greed.”
“- Becky: I love the sky. It's so limitless.
- Gilbert: It is big. It's very big.
- Becky: Big doesn't even sum it up, right? That word big is so small.”
“- The Girl: What do you plan to do if you see them?
- Dean Corso: I'll probably hide behind you.”
“Will we die just a little?”
“- Moberg: Maybe I can interest you gentlemen in something else.
- Kemp: Like what? Death?
- Moberg: Like the most powerful drug in the history of narcotics. I'm not at liberty to discuss or disclose; all I can tell you is: this stuff is so powerful, they give it to communists.”
“Your tongue is like an accusatory giblet!”
“- Cutler Beckett: Jack, I just remembered... I have this magic compass that points to whatever I want. So what do I need you for?
- Jack Sparrow: It points to the thing you want the most, and that is not Shipwreck Cove.
- Cutler Beckett: Then what is, Jack?
- Jack Sparrow: Me... dead.”
“- Mortdecai: What should I do now?
- Jock: Run, sir.
- Mortdecai: Again?”
“- Whitey Bulger: Do you know what I do to rats?
- Brian Halloran: I had no choice.
- Whitey Bulger: You always had a choice. You just happen to make the wrong one.”
“- Officer Flynn: You better watch yourself, Bulger.
- Whitey Bulger: You better fuck yourself, Flynn.”
“It seems to me that, I mean, except for being a little mentally ill, she's pretty normal.”
“There was a barber and his wife, and she was beautiful. She was his reason and his life. There was another man who saw that she was beautiful, a pious vulture of the law, who with a gesture of his claw removed the barber from his plate. Then there was nothing but to wait and she would fall, so soft, so young, so lost, and so beautiful.”
“No woman has ever left my arms unsatisfied.”
“It seems to me that Peter's trying to grow up too fast. I imagine he thinks that grown-ups don't hurt as deeply as children do when they lose someone.”
“- Mad Hatter: [to Time] Is it true that you heal all wounds?
- March Hare: [sits next to Time and elbows him] Time is on my side!
- Mad Hatter: Why is it that you wait for no man?
- Mallymkun: [covers one eye] I just can't find the time!
- [Cheshire appears behind Time]
- Mallymkun: Cheshire! Where have you been? You're late.
- Cheshire Cat:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I am loved and respected by all who know me - slightly.”
“Whenever I try to remember my dreams, I always turn 'em into stories. But dreams are like life. You can't catch it with your hands because you can't catch something you don't really see. If you believe in your dreams, you could be sure that any force, a tornado, a volcano or a typhoon, wouldn't be able to knock you out of love; because love...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Man in Jail: The Black Pearl? I've heard stories. She's been preying on ships and settlements for near ten years. Never leaves any survivors.
- Jack Sparrow: No survivors? Then where do the stories come from, I wonder?”
“- Axel Blackmar: Elaine, I was trying to tell ya the other night: Eskimos believe that even though you die, you're never really dead.
- Elaine Stalker: What are you then?
- Axel Blackmar: Uh, you're Infinity. See they believe that when the physical suit of skin dies, it becomes a part of the Earth. But your soul, keeps going, y'know? Into other...” (continue)(continue reading)