Johnny Depp quotes
“- Officer Flynn: You threatening me, Bulger?
- Whitey Bulger: The last thing I would do if I was planning to harm you is to warn you in advance, you dumb fuck.”
“My tremendous intuitive sense of the female creature informs me that you are troubled.”
“- Kemp: You know what I think? I think we're drinking too much rum.
- Sala: There's no other way.
- Kemp: I'm getting double ashtray, and double salt pot.”
“- Alice Kingsleigh: Well, we have met once when I was younger.
- Mad Hatter: Well, I'm afraid I don't recall.
- Alice Kingsleigh: That's because it hasn't happened yet.
- Mad Hatter: Oh. When will it happen?
- Alice Kingsleigh: Years from now, when you're older.
- Mad Hatter: [confused] I'll meet you when you're younger and I'm older.
- Alice...” (continue)(continue reading)
“What's the point of breathing if somebody already tells you the difference between an apple and a bicycle? If I bite a bicycle and ride an apple, then I'll know the difference.”
“- Whitey Bulger: Just make him an offer for the company.
- John Callahan: I tried. Won't sell.
- Whitey Bulger: Would his widow sell?”
“- Gilbert: God, Arnie, you're getting so big. Pretty soon I ain't gonna be able to carry you no more.
- Arnie Grape: No, you're getting littler, Gilbert. You're getting littler, you're shrinking! You're shrinking, Gilbert, you're shrinking! Shrinking, shrinking, shrinking!”
“- Ichabod Crane: You must believe me, it was a horseman, a dead one! Headless!
- Baltus Van Tassel: I know, I know.
- Ichabod Crane: You don't know because you were not there. It's all true!
- Baltus Van Tassel: Of course it is. I told you. Everyone told you.
- Ichabod Crane: I... saw him.”
“I'll never understand the animal, the machine of Hollywood business. And I don't want to understand it. It's like joining a club, a clique just because everyone else is in it. You don't have any particular interest in it, and it has nothing to do with who you are as a person. You just join it because it's the thing to do. The quality of life is...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mad Hatter: He's stuck us all at one minute to tea time!
- March Hare: Tea time, forever!”
“- Mrs. Cody: Jimmy! When did you get out of Alcatraz?
- Whitey Bulger: Oh, uh, that's nearly ten years ago.”
“- Martland: Can you think of a good reason why I shouldn't arrest you right now?
- Mortdecai: I eschew discomfort?”
“- Becky: Tell me what you want, as fast as it comes to you.
- Gilbert: Uhh...
- Becky: Okay?
- Gilbert: 'Kay.
- Becky: Okay. What do you want?
- Becky: Faster!
- Gilbert: Okay. I want a new thing. House. I want a new house. And a family.
- Gilbert: I want Momma to take aerobics classes. I want Ellen to grow up. I want a new brain for Arnie. I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Ah, devil ether. It makes you behave like the village drunkard in some early Irish novel. Total loss of all basic motor skills. Blurred vision, no balance, numb tongue. The mind recoils in horror, unable to communicate with the spinal column. Which is interesting because you can actually watch yourself behaving in this terrible way, but you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ichabod Crane: Katrina, why are you in my room?
- Katrina Anne Van Tassel: Because it is yours.”