Johnny Depp quotes
“Now I have a daughter to think about. It's really the first time I've thought about the future and what it could be.”
“I guess I'm attracted to these off beat roles because my life has been a bit abnormal. The only thing I have a problem with is being labeled.”
“Am I a romantic? I've seen 'Wuthering Heights' ten times. I'm a romantic.”
“If you catch me saying 'I am a serious actor', I beg you to slap me.”
“My sickness is that I'm fascinated by human behavior, by what's underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people.”
“The American culture is a disaster.”
“Anything I've done up till May 27th 1999 was kind of an illusion, existing without living. My daughter, the birth of my daughter, gave me life.”
“Now, remember son: stay in school, eat your veggies, and burn everything but Shakespeare.”
“- Officer Flynn: You threatening me, Bulger?
- Whitey Bulger: The last thing I would do if I was planning to harm you is to warn you in advance, you dumb fuck.”
“My tremendous intuitive sense of the female creature informs me that you are troubled.”
“- Kemp: You know what I think? I think we're drinking too much rum.
- Sala: There's no other way.
- Kemp: I'm getting double ashtray, and double salt pot.”
“- Alice Kingsleigh: Well, we have met once when I was younger.
- Mad Hatter: Well, I'm afraid I don't recall.
- Alice Kingsleigh: That's because it hasn't happened yet.
- Mad Hatter: Oh. When will it happen?
- Alice Kingsleigh: Years from now, when you're older.
- Mad Hatter: [confused] I'll meet you when you're younger and I'm older.
- Alice...” (continue)(continue reading)
“What's the point of breathing if somebody already tells you the difference between an apple and a bicycle? If I bite a bicycle and ride an apple, then I'll know the difference.”
“- Whitey Bulger: Just make him an offer for the company.
- John Callahan: I tried. Won't sell.
- Whitey Bulger: Would his widow sell?”
“- Gilbert: God, Arnie, you're getting so big. Pretty soon I ain't gonna be able to carry you no more.
- Arnie Grape: No, you're getting littler, Gilbert. You're getting littler, you're shrinking! You're shrinking, Gilbert, you're shrinking! Shrinking, shrinking, shrinking!”