Johnny Depp quotes
“If you catch me saying 'I am a serious actor', I beg you to slap me.”
“My sickness is that I'm fascinated by human behavior, by what's underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people.”
“The American culture is a disaster.”
“Anything I've done up till May 27th 1999 was kind of an illusion, existing without living. My daughter, the birth of my daughter, gave me life.”
“Now, remember son: stay in school, eat your veggies, and burn everything but Shakespeare.”
“- Officer Flynn: You threatening me, Bulger?
- Whitey Bulger: The last thing I would do if I was planning to harm you is to warn you in advance, you dumb fuck.”
“My tremendous intuitive sense of the female creature informs me that you are troubled.”
“- Kemp: You know what I think? I think we're drinking too much rum.
- Sala: There's no other way.
- Kemp: I'm getting double ashtray, and double salt pot.”
“- Alice Kingsleigh: Well, we have met once when I was younger.
- Mad Hatter: Well, I'm afraid I don't recall.
- Alice Kingsleigh: That's because it hasn't happened yet.
- Mad Hatter: Oh. When will it happen?
- Alice Kingsleigh: Years from now, when you're older.
- Mad Hatter: [confused] I'll meet you when you're younger and I'm older.
- Alice...” (continue)(continue reading)
“What's the point of breathing if somebody already tells you the difference between an apple and a bicycle? If I bite a bicycle and ride an apple, then I'll know the difference.”
“- Whitey Bulger: Just make him an offer for the company.
- John Callahan: I tried. Won't sell.
- Whitey Bulger: Would his widow sell?”
“- Gilbert: God, Arnie, you're getting so big. Pretty soon I ain't gonna be able to carry you no more.
- Arnie Grape: No, you're getting littler, Gilbert. You're getting littler, you're shrinking! You're shrinking, Gilbert, you're shrinking! Shrinking, shrinking, shrinking!”
“- Ichabod Crane: You must believe me, it was a horseman, a dead one! Headless!
- Baltus Van Tassel: I know, I know.
- Ichabod Crane: You don't know because you were not there. It's all true!
- Baltus Van Tassel: Of course it is. I told you. Everyone told you.
- Ichabod Crane: I... saw him.”
“I'll never understand the animal, the machine of Hollywood business. And I don't want to understand it. It's like joining a club, a clique just because everyone else is in it. You don't have any particular interest in it, and it has nothing to do with who you are as a person. You just join it because it's the thing to do. The quality of life is...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mad Hatter: He's stuck us all at one minute to tea time!
- March Hare: Tea time, forever!”