Johnny Depp quotes
“- Jillian Armacost: Who are you?
- Spencer Armacost: Who am I? I'm the only one who ever gave a fuck about you. I'm the one who gave you a reason for you to breathe. I'm every single fucking moment that ever mattered in your life.”
“- Mortdecai: Oh, my darling, I tried desperately to be unfaithful to you, I really did. But I just couldn't do it.
- Johanna: It's a terrible moment when you finding yourself falling in love with your own spouse, isn't it?
- Mortdecai: Now that is the look that softens every bone in my body, except one”
“- Parking Attendant: You can't park your car here.
- Raoul Duke: Why not? Is this not a reasonable place to park?
- Parking Attendant: Reasonable? You're on a sidewalk! This is the sidewalk!”
“It's not what you do, it's when and where you do it, and who you do it to or with. If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.”
“- Victor Van Dort: I want some questions! Now!
- General Bonesapart: Answers... I think you mean answers.
- Victor Van Dort: Thank you, yes, answers. I need answers.”
“- Jillian: You killed my husband.
- Spencer Armacost: Yeah. I did. And then I fucked his wife.”
“Kissing a man without a mustache is like eating an egg without salt.”
“Filmmaking is not about the tiny details. It's about the big picture.”
“Who am I? I could be anyone.”
“I wouldn't dare go to sleep with you wandering around with a head full of acid, wanting to slice me up with that goddamn knife.”
“- Mrs Carver: I chose you.
- Mr Carver: I got you a real pool for God's sake. Look, there's water in here. Come here, come here. Come here. Get inside the pool. Get inside this pool with your brother. Come here.
- Gilbert: Why did you?
- Mr Carver: Get inside the pool. Yeah, look, real water, boys. Okay, so. . . so I don't, don't give...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I suppose the only thing at 50 you can really start to look forward to is just total irresponsibility.”
“Simplicity, where the game of Hollywood doesn't exist.”
“My job, as an actor, is to give the director options.”
“I am an American. I love my country and have great hopes for it. It is for this reason that I speak candidly and sometimes critically about it.”
“'Edward Scissorhands' was tough to let go of because I found real safety in allowing myself to be that open, that honest. To explore purity.”