Johnny Depp quotes
“It's not what you do, it's when and where you do it, and who you do it to or with. If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.”
“- Victor Van Dort: I want some questions! Now!
- General Bonesapart: Answers... I think you mean answers.
- Victor Van Dort: Thank you, yes, answers. I need answers.”
“- Jillian: You killed my husband.
- Spencer Armacost: Yeah. I did. And then I fucked his wife.”
“Kissing a man without a mustache is like eating an egg without salt.”
“Filmmaking is not about the tiny details. It's about the big picture.”
“Who am I? I could be anyone.”
“I wouldn't dare go to sleep with you wandering around with a head full of acid, wanting to slice me up with that goddamn knife.”
“- Mrs Carver: I chose you.
- Mr Carver: I got you a real pool for God's sake. Look, there's water in here. Come here, come here. Come here. Get inside the pool. Get inside this pool with your brother. Come here.
- Gilbert: Why did you?
- Mr Carver: Get inside the pool. Yeah, look, real water, boys. Okay, so. . . so I don't, don't give...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I suppose the only thing at 50 you can really start to look forward to is just total irresponsibility.”
“Simplicity, where the game of Hollywood doesn't exist.”
“My job, as an actor, is to give the director options.”
“I am an American. I love my country and have great hopes for it. It is for this reason that I speak candidly and sometimes critically about it.”
“'Edward Scissorhands' was tough to let go of because I found real safety in allowing myself to be that open, that honest. To explore purity.”
“Now I have a daughter to think about. It's really the first time I've thought about the future and what it could be.”
“I guess I'm attracted to these off beat roles because my life has been a bit abnormal. The only thing I have a problem with is being labeled.”
“Am I a romantic? I've seen 'Wuthering Heights' ten times. I'm a romantic.”