Johnny Depp quotes
“I don't know what I'm looking for. I don't even know who I am.”
“- Young Masbath: Is he dead?
- Ichabod Crane: That's the problem. He was dead to begin with.”
“- Grandpa Joe: Mr. Wonka, I don't know if you remember me, but I used to work here in the factory.
- Willy Wonka: Were you one of those despicable spies who everyday tried to steal my life's work and sell it to those parasitic copy-cat candy-making cads?
- Grandpa Joe: No, sir.
- Willy Wonka: Then wonderful, welcome back.”
“This is not my beautiful house. This is not my beautiful wife. Anymore.”
“She's on every page of your imagination. You'll always have her there. Always.”
“There are those, of course, who do not share my perceptions, it's true. When I say that all my women are dazzling beauties, they object. The nose of this one is too large; the hips of another, they are too wide; perhaps the breasts of a third, they are too small. But I see these women for how they truly are... glorious, radiant, spectacular, and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If you and I were to die in a plane crash it wouldn't matter, because our souls would keep on going and we would love each other from place to place - because it is infinity.”
“My friend, until this afternoon, I had always believed that a man could love only one woman. I have been badly misled. It is absolutely incredible to me that just a few hours ago, Dona Julia was the only woman who existed, and now, now, there is the magnificent Sultana Gulbeyaz. What a glorious body... breasts...”
“- Lefty: There's the boss. And, under him, there's the skipper. You know how this works?
- Donnie Brasco: Yeah, it's like in the army.
- Lefty: Bullshit. The army is some guy you don't know telling you to go whack some other guy you don't know.”
“- Elizabeth Swann: This is madness.
- Jack Sparrow: This is politics.”
“My first and only love is the sea.”
“I may be a drape, but I love your granddaughter. And if that's a crime, I'll stand convicted, ma'am.”
“Mother never approved of Scraps jumping up like this. But then again, she never approved of anything.”
“- Tucker: Look, they use Canola oil, okay? You know what Canola oil is? You probably don't.
- Gilbert: No, no.
- Tucker:They probably don't sell it at Lamson Grocery.
- Tucker: It's cutting edge. It creates a crispier French fry and. . .
- Bobby: Well, that's...
- Tucker: And, er, a more unique product. And Burger Barn... Forget...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- The Burgomaster: There is a town, two days journey to the north in the Hudson Highlands. It is a place called Sleepy Hollow. Have you heard of it?
- Ichabod Crane: I have not.
- The Burgomaster: An isolated farming community, mainly Dutch. Three persons have been murdered there, all within a fortnight. Each one found with the head lopped...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ichabod Crane: Katrina, I might have killed you. Why have you come?
- Katrina Anne Van Tassel: Because no one else would go with you.
- Ichabod Crane: I am now twice the man, and it is your white magic.”
“- Charlie Bucket: What do you have against my family?
- Willy Wonka: It's not just your family, it's the whole idea of...You know, they're always telling you what to do, what not to do and it's not conducive to a creative atmosphere!
- Charlie Bucket: Usually they're just trying to protect you, because they love you.”
“- Gene Watson: Who are you?
- Mr. Smith: I'm the guy who'll kill your daughter if you don't get moving.”
“Who am I? I'm nobody.”