Johnny Depp quotes
“- Gilbert: Come on down. Come on! There you go. All right. Thanks a lot. Really sorry. Good. Good boy. Good boy. Now, I'm gonna take him home. I promise it won't happen again.
- Sheriff: Son, we hear this every time. Then after a couple of days he's right back up there again.
- Gilbert: Yeah, but this is the last time. Right, buddy?
- Arnie:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?
- Alice: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.”
“- Alice: This is impossible.
- Mad Hatter: Only if you believe it is.”
“These are desperate times and desperate measures are called for.”
“- Mad Hatter: Your carriage, my lady.
- Alice: A hat?
- Mad Hatter: Of course. Anyone can go by horse or rail, but the absolute best way to travel is by hat. Have I made a rhyme?”
“I don't feel that what I've done is a crime. And I think it's illogical and irresponsible for you to sentence me to prison. Because, when you think about it, what did I really do? I crossed an imaginary line with a bunch of plants.”
“- Edward: Kevin, you wanna play scissors, paper, stone again?
- Kevin: No!
- Edward: Why not?
- Kevin: 'Cause it's boring. I always win!”
“- Carina Smyth: My calculations are precise and true. I'm not just an astronomer. I'm also a horologist.
- Captain Jack Sparrow: No shame in that, dear. We all have to make a living.
- Carina Smyth: No, I'm a horologist.
- Scrum: So was my mum. Although she didn't crow about it quite as loud as you.”
“- Carina Smyth: I'm not looking for trouble!
- Captain Jack Sparrow: What a horrible way to live.”
“Their arrogance is a key to our victory.”
“Magic blooms... only in rare souls. Still, we must skulk in shadows. But the old ways serve us no longer.”
“- Jillian Armacost: Who are you?
- Spencer Armacost: Who am I? I'm the only one who ever gave a fuck about you. I'm the one who gave you a reason for you to breathe. I'm every single fucking moment that ever mattered in your life.”
“- Mortdecai: Oh, my darling, I tried desperately to be unfaithful to you, I really did. But I just couldn't do it.
- Johanna: It's a terrible moment when you finding yourself falling in love with your own spouse, isn't it?
- Mortdecai: Now that is the look that softens every bone in my body, except one”
“- Parking Attendant: You can't park your car here.
- Raoul Duke: Why not? Is this not a reasonable place to park?
- Parking Attendant: Reasonable? You're on a sidewalk! This is the sidewalk!”