Johnny Depp quotes
“Human beings are the only creatures on Earth who claim a God, and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one. Does the world belong to no one but you?”
“- Gene Watson: That's why you should always wear a helmet and knee pads. Because you never know when you're going to fall down and go boom. Right?
- Lynn Watson: Right.”
“I am Lord Charlie Mortdecai. And this is a little bit of magic is my mustache...”
“You didn't get in trouble because you punched the boy in his face, you got in trouble because you got caught punching the boy in his face.”
“I was raised on a farm in Moooresville, Indiana. My mama died when I was three, my daddy beat the hell out of me cause he didn't know no better way to raise me.”
“- Boris Balkan: Our relations have always been strictly commercial, and that's the way I like it. The professional and the personal should be mutually exclusive.
- Dean Corso: Listen, I came here to do some business, not shoot the breeze. If you want to expound your personal philosophies, write another book.”
“- Brom Van Brunt: We haven't heard your name yet, friend.
- Ichabod Crane: I have not said it.”
“We're having too good a time today. We ain't thinking about tomorrow.”
“Ugh. I think this women has need of a chiropractor.”
“Truth is not always appearance.”
“- Whitey Bulger: For 15 straight minutes, I been watching you putting your big fat fuckin' fingers into your disgusting mouth, which is filled with God knows what kind of fuckin' bacteria, and then you take the same big fat fuckin' filthy fingers and you stuff 'em back into the bowl that is there for public consumption. Now what the fuck are you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Beasts of obesity. Asses that wouldn't feel an arrow. The great whites. Probably the most dangerous creatures on earth.”
“- Amy Rainey: You were always gone.
- Mort Rainey: I worked from home, Amy.”
“Life is for the alive. So let's keep living it. Really living it.”
“Do you smell it? It's the smell of bastards. It's also the smell of truth.”
- Bela Lugosi: The pure horror, it both repels and attracts them, because in their collective unconsiousness, they have the agony of childbirth. The blood. The blood is horror.
- Edward D. Wood, Jr.: You know, I never thought of that.
- Bela Lugosi: Take my word for it. If you want to make out with a young lady, take her to see "Dracula".