Michelle Pfeiffer quotes
“- Michael Burgess: I'm trying to get used to how different you look. You know, you're two different people!
- Faith Healy: Oh, well, if all I could be is two different people, I'd be out of business!”
“- Newland Archer: You gave me my first glimpse of a real life. Then you asked me to go on with the false one. No one can endure that.
- Ellen Olenska: I'm enduring it.”
“- Stephanie: Maybe I'm tired of being someone's chick!
- Rhonda: Tired of being someone's chick? Are you feeling okay?”
“- Priest: Your confession has haunted me all week. How can you live such a hellish existence?
- Maggie Blake: Isn't that the point of confession?”
“Detroit sound? What's that? The cries of people being mugged?”
“You're gonna take that silverware and put it where you found it, nice and easy, or else I'm gonna break both your arms.”
“- Catwoman: Batman napalmed my arm, he knocked me off a building just when I was starting to feel good about myself. I wanna play an integral part in his degradation.
- The Penguin: A plan is forming.
- Catwoman: I want in. The thought of busting Batman makes me feel all... dirty. Maybe I'll just give myself a bath right here.”
- Jack Taylor: You're asking me for help.
- Melanie Parker: It would appear that way, wouldn't it?
- Jack Taylor: I'll agree if you'll say, "Jack, please be my knight in shining armor".
“- Norman Spencer: Claire stop! You're overreacting.
- Claire Spencer: Don't tell me how to react.
- Norman Spencer: Will you keep your voice down!
- Claire Spencer: I will not!”
- Tally Atwater: When I asked you how long you could stay and you said "Long enough", how long is that? When we're not together...
- Warren Justice: ...Everything shuts down.
“- Nick Frescia: Let's not talk about my business, or his business or your business.
- Jo Ann: That leaves us nothing to talk about.
- Nick Frescia: Let's eat.”
“Sometimes it gets a lot of wrong answers to get to the right one.”
“- Jo Ann: So you thought Andy Leonard would give you respectability.
- McKussic: Yes, ma'am.
- Jo Ann: Well what do you need it for?
- McKussic: ...You.”
“I'm a BLT down sort of person, and I think you're looking for someone a little more pheasant under glass.”
“Newland. You couldn't be happy if it meant being cruel. If we act any other way I'll be making you act against what I love in you most. And I can't go back to that way of thinking. Don't you see? I can't love you unless I give you up.”
“- Catwoman: Not even in office yet and already an enemies list?
- The Penguin: Those names are not for prying eyes. Hey, why should I trust some cat-broad, anyway? Maybe you're just a screwed-up sorority chick who's gettin' back at her daddy for not buying her that pony when she turned sweet sixteen.”
“You can have it all, but you can't do it all.”