Harrison Ford quotes
“- Kay Chandler: Do you know what happens when a member of Congress accuses you of harassment?
- Dutch Van Den Broeck: We'd get our names in the newspapers?
- Kay Chandler: That's close to blackmail!”
“- Brody: An Egyptian pharaon...
- Indiana Jones: Shishak.
- Brody: Yes, invaded the city of Jerusalem round about 980 B.C., and he may have take the Ark back to the city of Tanis and hidden it in a secret chamber called The Well of Souls. However, about a year after the pharaoh had returned to Egypt, the city of Tanis was consumed by the desert...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Tommy: What do you call this in Jewish?
- Avram: A tuchas.
- Tommy: Well, you keep your eyes on this took-iss, and don't take them off 'till I tell you!”
“- Willie Scott: What's that?
- Lao Che: Antidote.
- Indiana Jones: To what?
- Lao Che: The poison you just drank.”
“- Han Solo: Who are you?
- Princess Leia: Someone who loves you.”
“Sallah, I said no camels. That's five camels. Can't you count?”
“- Harrison Ford: Is this a principal role? I mean, 'cause, I came here for a principal role! They said it was a principal role.
- Woman: Well, this is what we're casting today.
- Harrison Ford: This is two lines. I'm not doin' two lines. I didn't come here for two lines. I was told this was a principal role!”
“- David Halloran: You don't seem like the farm type to me.
- Margaret Sellinger: I can milk a cow.
- David Halloran: Her ladyship can milk a cow?
- Margaret Sellinger: She can.
- David Halloran: With her very own hands?
- Margaret Sellinger: No, with her feet.”
“I've been following in footsteps all my life. Save me, Sabrina fair, you're the only one who can.”
“- Bones Roosevelt: What ever happened with that thing about your wife?
- Dr. Richard Kimble: It's not over yet.”
“- Princess Leia: I love you.
- Han Solo: I know.”
“We deliver, or we drown.”
“- David Halloran: Nobody's supposed to look like that in a uniform.
- Margaret Sellinger: How am I supposed to look?
- David Halloran: Like a short man.
- Margaret Sellinger: You're boiled water's getting cold.
- David Halloran: Then, let's order some more. Please.”
“- Lao Che: You never told me you spoke my language, Doctor Jones.
- Indiana Jones: Only on special occasions.”
“- Tom O'Meara: The killing's got to stop, Frankie.
- Rory: Then you'll have to kill to stop it. Get's a bit complicated, doesn't it?”