Harrison Ford quotes
“There's no such thing as invention. It's only magnifying what already exists.”
“- Professor Henry Jones: Did I ever tell you to eat up, go to bed, wash your ears, do your homework? No, I respected your privacy and I taught you self-reliance.
- Indiana Jones: What you taught me, is that I was less important to you than people that have been dead for several hundered years and in other countries, and I learned it so well,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“When I came home, there was a man in my house. I fought with this man. He had a mechanical arm. You find this man. You find this man.”
“- Rick Deckard: I don't work here anymore. Give it to Holden. He's good.
- Bryant: I did. He can breathe okay, as long as nobody unplugs him.”
“- Avram: When those men were shooting at you, I ran to save the Torah.
- Tommy: So? I understand that. You're a man of God. I understand that.
- Avram: I wasn't thinking about God. I didn't do it because of God. I don't know one thing about God. I was thinking about a book. I cared more for a book than I did for my best friend. I don't know if...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Are you trying to develop a sense of humor or am I going deaf?”
“- Rastafarian: Man, why not say what you're looking for? Dédé is not the only one who can show you.
- Dr. Richard Walker: Why don't you tell me what I'm looking for?
- Rastafarian: The white lady. Isn't that so?
- Dr. Richard Walker: Yes.
- Rastafarian: Heavy. Now I see the desperate man.”
“We never had choice... You and me.”
“- Han Solo: Together again, huh?
- Luke: Wouldn't miss it.
- Han Solo: How we doin'?
- Luke: Same as always.
- Han Solo: That bad, huh?”
“- Capt. Mikhail Polenin: They'll send you to the Gulag, like your father.
- Captain Alexei Vostrikov: Well, it's a family tradition, isn't it?”
“- Admiral Greer: Excuse me, Jack, tell me one thing in life that is absolutely for certain.
- Jack Ryan: My daughter's love.”
“- Linus Larrabee: I pay for your life, David. My life makes your life possible.
- David Larrabee: I resent that...
- Linus Larrabee: So do I! ”
“- Marion Ravenwood: You still living a trail of human wreckage, or have you retired?
- Indiana Jones: Why? You looking for a date?
- Marion Ravenwood: With anyone but you.”
“- Norman Spencer: Hi, honey. What's going on? What are you doing here? Are you okay?
- Claire Spencer: I... I... I heard noises. I didn't want to disturb you.
- Norman Spencer: What kind of noises? Where?
- Claire Spencer: At the house. I was scared.”