Harrison Ford quotes
“- Quinn Harris: I'm the best god damned pilot you'll ever get.
- Robin Monroe: Hah! I've flown with you twice, you've crashed half the time!”
“- Willie Scott: Ooh, what big birds!
- Indiana Jones: Those aren't big birds, sweetheart! They're giant vampire bats!”
“- Dr. Gennadi Savran: I don't know the first thing about radiation sickness.
- Captain Alexei Vostrikov: Please...
- Dr. Gennadi Savran: I'm giving them aspirin. And I'm trying to prevent those who are dying from irradiating those of us who still have some hope.
- Captain Alexei Vostrikov: Pull yourself together. You're an officer in the Soviet...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You have to have the darkness for the dawn to come.”
“- David Halloran: You people actually drink this stuff?
- Margaret Sellinger: No we just like to put it in our cups and stare at it.
- David Halloran: Tastes too much like, boiled water.
- Margaret Sellinger: It is boiled water.
- David Halloran: I knew there was a reason.”
“- Tess McGill: How did you get the scar?
- Jack Trainer: Some guy pulled a knife in Detroit.
- Tess McGill: Really?
- Jack Trainer: No. No. I was nineteen and I thought it'd be cool to have a pierced ear. My girlfriend stuck the needle through and I heard this pop and fainted and hit my chin on the toilet.”
“Never tell me the odds.”
“I love you, baby. I love you.”
“- Han Solo: I love you.
- Princess Leia: I know.”
“- Belloq: You and I are very much alike. Archeology is our religion, yet we have both fallen from the pure faith. Our methods have not differed as much as you pretend. I am but a shadowy reflection of you. It would take only a nudge to make you like me. To push you out of the light.
- Indiana Jones: Now you're getting nasty.”
“- Barbara Sabich: You're still in love with her.
- Rusty Sabich: It was never love.
- Barbara Sabich: Then what was it?
- Rusty Sabich: It was never love.”
“- Han Solo: You said you wanted to be around when I made a mistake, well, this could be it, sweetheart.
- Princess Leia: I take it back.”
“- Lance: Come on, man, you got nothing better to do than hassle long-hairs?
- Officer Bob Falfa: That's my life, friend. I love my work.”
“- Barnsby: Our experts have been studying that bridge for weeks, and they say it'll blow. I don't know where you learned your job, but I'm talking about the best construction engineers in the business!
- Miller: Yes. Well, they're probably experts at building things, whereas I'm an expert at blowing them up, and you can take it from me that one...” (continue)(continue reading)