Harrison Ford quotes
- Robin Monroe: What are you looking at?
- Quinn Harris: Nothing.
- Robin Monroe: Something.
- Quinn Harris: Nothing.
- Robin Monroe: Oh, don't give me that, you were ogling.
- Quinn Harris: Ogling? Let me ask you something. When you go into a department store to buy something like that what do you say to the clerk “give me that outfit so no one... (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm afraid if I dig any deeper no-one's going to like what I find.”
“How do we blow it up? There's always a way to do that.”
“Privacy. Absolute myth. There's no such thing.”
“- Sabrina Fairchild: Don't you ever look out the window?
- Linus Larrabee: When do I have time?
- Sabrina Fairchild: What happened to all that time we saved taking the helicopter?
- Linus Larrabee: [lightheartedly] I'm storing it up.
- Sabrina Fairchild: [seriously] No, you're not.”
“- Branch Rickey: We win if the world is convinced of two things: That you are a fine gentleman and a great baseball player. Like our Savior... you gotta have the guts... to turn the other cheek. Can you do it?
- Jackie Robinson: You give me a uniform... you give me a, heh, number on my back... and I'll give you the guts.”
Archeology is the search for fact, not truth. If it's truth you're interested in, Dr. Tyree's Philosophy class is right down the hall. So forget any ideas you've got about lost cities, exotic travel, and digging up the world. We do not follow maps to buried treasure, and "X" never, ever marks the spot.
“The jury is going to remember Caroline tortured to death. They'll want someone to pay for the crime.”
“- Branch Rickey: You think God likes baseball, Herb?
- Herb Pennock: What? What the hell is that supposed to mean?
- Branch Rickey: It means someday you're gonna meet God, and when he inquires as to why you didn't take the field against Robinson in Philadelphia, and you answer that it's because he was a Negro, it may not be a sufficient reply!”
“- Willie Scott: You know how to fly, don't you?
- Indiana Jones: Um, no. Do you?”
“- Avram: Tommy, I'm not a rabbi.
- Tommy: Don't say that! You are a rabbi. I'm a bank robber. I'm a card player and a whoremonger. That's what I am. You are a rabbi. You can fall in the mud, you can slip on your ass, you can travel in the wrong direction. But even on your ass, even in the mud, even if you go in the wrong direction for a little...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Nazis. I hate these guys.”
“- Indiana Jones: It's disgraceful, you're old enough to be her... her grandfather.
- Professor Henry Jones: Well, I'm as human as the next man.”
“- Rey: What are you going to do?
- Han Solo: Same thing I always do. Talk my way out of it.”
“- Claire Spencer: She's dead.
- Norman Spencer: Who's dead?
- Claire Spencer: You know damn well who's dead.”
“Women always figure out the truth. Always.”
“Sushi. That's what my ex-wife called me: cold fish.”