Harrison Ford quotes
“- Linus Larrabee: [to David] And you didn't see her before she left? You didn't talk to her?
- David Larrabee: Oh, sure, I said goodbye, and I think I wished her luck. Maybe not. I told her I felt kind of funnyaccepting my brother's hand-me-downs ... and I said don't take it personally, and you've always been generous to your women in the past,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm not after your job, Marty. I'm after the man who tried to kill my family.”
“- Norman Spencer: Claire stop! You're overreacting.
- Claire Spencer: Don't tell me how to react.
- Norman Spencer: Will you keep your voice down!
- Claire Spencer: I will not!”
“- Belloq: How odd that it should end this way for us after so many stimulating encounters. I almost regret it. Where shall I find a new adversary so close to my own level?
- Indiana Jones: Try the local sewer.”
“- David Larrabee: She's a real woman, not a, you know.
- Linus Larrabee: Transvestite.
- David Larrabee: No, she's not a bimbo. ”
“We had a victory of fascism in Germany. It's time, time we had a victory over racism at home.”
“I understand why he's doing what he's doing. If I had to endure what he's endured - if I was eight years old and saw my father gunned down in front of my family - I'd be carrying a gun too, and I wouldn't be wearing a badge.”
“- Jock Goddard: It will know where you've been, who you've been with. It will track your priorities, expenditures, your health, calendar. It will know who you are. And it's all ours.
- Adam Cassidy: You think people really want all that personal information under one roof?
- Jock Goddard: It's not the roof that matters, Adam, it's the warm fuzzy...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Dr. Richard Kimble: I found him, Chuck. I found the man who killed Helen.
- Dr. Charles Nichols: What?
- Dr. Richard Kimble: It was me they were after.
- Dr. Charles Nichols: Who? Who are "They"?
- Dr. Richard Kimble: Devlin MacGregor and Lentz.
“- Captain Alexei Vostrikov: How bad is it?
- Lt. Vadim Radtchinko: The leak is in the sealed area. There's no way to get to it. The temperature will keep rising 'til it reaches 1,000 degrees, and...
- Captain Alexei Vostrikov: And? And what?
- Lt. Vadim Radtchinko: No one knows.”
“- Sallah: Indy, you have no time. If you still want the ark, it is being loaded onto a truck for Cairo.
- Indiana Jones: Truck? What truck?”
“- Marion: You're not the man I knew ten years ago.
- Indiana Jones: It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage.”
“- Mutt Williams: You're not my dad, alright!
- Indiana Jones: You bet I am; and I've got news for you; you're gonna go back and finish school!
- Mutt Williams: Oh really! What happend to there's not a damn thing wrong, with you kid, don't let anybody else tell you any different! You don't remember saying that!
- Indiana Jones: That was before I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Linus Larrabee: Just sit down!
- David Larrabee: [David sits and there is the sound of glass crunching] Owwwaaahhh!
- Maude Larrabee: What?
- David Larrabee: I sat on the glasses!
- Linus Larrabee: Mother, go get Dr. Callaway. He's at the bar.
- Maude Larrabee: Who put glasses on the chair?
- David Larrabee: Can we talk about this later? I'm...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- David Halloran: What about you?
- Margaret Sellinger: What about, what about me?
- David Halloran: Who are you? What are you?
- Margaret Sellinger: I'm a short man.”
“We acted too late. Only when our own national security was threatened did we act. Radek's regime murdered over 200,000 men, women, and children, and we watched it on TV. We let it happen. People were being slaughtered for over a year and we issued economic sanctions and hid behind the rhetoric of diplomacy. How dare we? The dead remember.”
“- Kay Chandler: Don't you... fuck with me!
- Dutch Van Den Broeck: If you don't like that word, don't use it.”