Harrison Ford quotes
“- Sallah: Indy, there is something that troubles me.
- Indiana Jones: What is it?
- Sallah: The Ark. If it is there, at Tanis, then it is something that man was not meant to disturb. Death has always surrounded it. It is not of this earth.”
“- Dutch Van Den Broeck: What happens if you don't get elected?
- Kay Chandler: The country goes to hell.”
“- Captain Benjamin L. Willard: Terminate the Colonel?
- General Corman: He's out there operating without any decent restraint, totally beyond the pale of any acceptable human conduct. And he is still in the field commanding troops.
- Jerry, Civilian: Terminate with extreme prejudice.
- Colonel Lucas: You understand, Captain, that this mission...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- State Trooper: We're looking for a prisoner from that bus-trainwreck a couple of hours ago, might be hurt.
- Dr. Richard Kimble: What does he look like?
- State Trooper: 6'1, 180, brown hair, brown eyes, beard. See anyone like that around?
- Dr. Richard Kimble: Every time I look in the mirror - except for the beard, of course!”
“I am a prosecutor. I have spent my life in the assignment of blame.”
“If you quit, they win. And the crash got us all. Don't let them do that.”
“- Quinn Harris: If it makes you feel any better you're not my type.
- Robin Monroe: Oh good, why?
- Quinn Harris: Why?
- Robin Monroe: Yeah, you know, I'm making conversation. Why?
- Quinn Harris: You talk too much. You're opinionated. You're stubborn, sarcastic, and stuck up! Your ass is too narrow and your tits are too small.
- Robin Monroe:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The first time I met you, all I wanted was to spend the rest of my life with you. Not gonna happen now.”
“I just hacked into your accounts. You just lost twenty million. Now you know what it feels like to lose what you love.”
“Uh, where do I park?”
“I don't like who I used to be, Sarah.”
“- Indiana Jones: Meet me at Omar's. Be ready for me. I'm going after that truck.
- Sallah: How?
- Indiana Jones: I don't know, I'm making this up as I go!”
“Luke's crazy! He can't even take care of himself, much less rescue anybody. A Jedi Knight? Jeez, I'm out of it for a little while, everyone gets delusions of grandeur!”
“- Margaret Sellinger: Where are you from?
- David Halloran: Chicago.
- Margaret Sellinger: Chicago - where all the gangsters come from isn't it?
- David Halloran: Not all of them. Some of them come from Detroit and New York. Chicago just happens to grow the best ones.
- Margaret Sellinger: You a gangster?
- David Halloran: Twelve arrests. No...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dutch Van Den Broeck: What did you do?
- Molly Roll: I kept my mouth shut and I never went home again without calling first.”
“I'm like a bad penny, I always turn up.”