Harrison Ford quotes
“- Tess McGill: I have a head for business and a body for sin. Is there anything wrong with that?
- Jack Trainer: Uh, no. No.”
“- Maude Larrabee: I feel terrible.
- Linus Larrabee: Take a pill.
- Maude Larrabee: Watch it. I'm still your mother.
- Linus Larrabee: And you taught me everything I know.
- Maude Larrabee: I didn't teach you this.”
“- Jack Ryan: I didn't sign up for this. This is someone's bullshit political agenda. Who authorized this? Cutter?
- Ritter: Cutter couldn't tie his own shoes without permission.”
“- Cathy Ryan: It was him wasn't it? He's never gonna leave us alone.
- Jack Ryan: He'll never get that close to us again, honey. That's why he calls in the middle of the night. It's all he can do.
- Cathy Ryan: You get him, Jack. I don't care what you have to do. Just get him.”
“- Kay Chandler: You're not a Democrat, are you?
- Dutch Van Den Broeck: What if I am?
- Kay Chandler: We talk, I give you books to read.”
“- Dr. Charles Nichols: You never give up, Richard, do you? You never give up!
- Dr. Richard Kimble: Why Helen?”
“- Bradley, Physical Therapist: That woman is hot.
- Henry Turner: I know. You gotta get you some of that.”
“- Rachael: Have you ever retired a human by mistake?
- Rick Deckard: No.
- Rachael: But in your position, that is a risk.”
“I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life; my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.”
“- Professor Henry Jones: I thought I'd lost you boy.
- Indiana Jones: I thought you had too sir.”
“- Mallory: Next time, you can play the corpse. You seem pretty handy with that thing, though.
- Barnsby: Could've been luck.”
“- Elsa: Dr. Jones?
- Indiana Jones: Yes?
- Elsa: I knew it was you, you have your father's eyes.
- Indiana Jones: And my mother's ears but the rest belongs to you.
- Elsa: It looks like the best parts have already been spoken for.”
“- Rusty Sabich: Don't eat standing up. Sit down.
- Nat Sabich: Food goes down easier. It has the help of gravity.
- Barbara Sabich: Oh, God. We've got another lawyer.”
“- Avram: We are doing this to keep warm, aren't we?
- Tommy: Uh-huh.
- Avram: In that case, you can put your arms around me.
- Tommy: Come here, darling.”