Harrison Ford quotes
“- Claire Spencer: I want you to answer one question. Did you have anything to do with her disappearance?
- Norman Spencer: Yes. I had an affair with her. And when I tried to break it off... she became unstable. She came out here to the house. She threatened to kill herself... or you. I didn't think she'd go through with any of it. But then...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I present my evidence to the jury and they deliberate upon it. They must determine what really happened. If they cannot, we will not know whether the accused deserves to be freed or should be punished. If they cannot find the truth, what is our hope of justice?”
- Dr. Richard Walker: You know what that means to me? He had his arm around her here, like this. He could have had a gun, like this. Pointed right at her. "Shut up! Smile! Walk! Out the lobby!". Huh, like this. Huh?
- Shaap: Yes, yes, it could mean that, or they could have just been having a good time.
- Dr. Richard Walker: Mr. Shaap, you're... (continue)(continue reading)
“What's the last thing that you can remember about your husband that you know to be true?”
“We're in the police business, Eddie, not the revenge business.”
“- David Larrabee: So this is all just a coincidence?
- Linus Larrabee: It's an opportunity. What am I supposed to do? Disqualify myself from a billion dollar merger because I might have family connections?
[pulls a gun with a silencer and shoots a flat panel TV]
- David Larrabee: What are you doing? It was just a question.”
“- Quinn Harris: What the...? What the hell did you do? You wasted our only god damned flare to shoot a god damned palm tree?
- Robin Monroe: I wouldn't have shot the god damned tree if you hadn't rolled into me. I was trying to signal the god damned plane.
- Quinn Harris: What god damned plane?
- Robin Monroe: That god damned plane.
- Quinn...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We can put this behind us. Our life can go on. It is not too late.”
“- Dr. Richard Walker: Dede's been dead for over 12 hours.
- Michelle: How do you know? What are you, a doctor?
- Dr. Richard Walker: No corpse stinks that much after only 12 hours. Take my word for it. Yes, I am a doctor.”
“What a vivid imagination.”
- Norman Spencer: I'm going to have the police check on the house while I'm gone.
- Claire Spencer: Oh great! "Could you check in on my wife? She's hearing voices!". Yeah, wait until that gets around.
“- Walter Donovan: We're just one step away.
- Indiana Jones: That's usually when the ground falls out from underneath your feet.”
“Atrocity and terror are not political weapons and to those who would use them: your day is over. We will never negotiate. We will no longer tolerate, and we will no longer be afraid. It's your turn to be afraid.”
“If we'd made love last night I'd have to stay. Or you'd have to leave.”
“- Rick Deckard: Is this a real snake?
- Zhora: Of course it's not real. You think I would be working in a place like this if I could afford a real snake?”