Bruce Willis quotes
“- Frank: We didn't come to Paris on vacation.
- Sarah: Oh. Well, shopping's what I thought you did in Paris with your boyfriend's money while you're waiting for him to wake up from being taken down by his skanky, slutty, Russian biatch ex-girlfriend. So, thanks. Thanks. Thanks for the compliment for the fur. For telling me that I look nice in my...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There's safety in sandwiches.”
“- Police: Are you classified as human?
- Korben Dallas: Negative, I am a meat popsicle.”
“- Jack McClane: Let me ask you something. You lookin' for trouble, or does it always seem to find you?
- John McClane: You know, after all these years, I still ask myself the same question.”
“This whole thing is about parenting. It's about taking care of your children. You take care of yours, I take care of mine.”
“Anything that you love can be taken away from you. It taught me never to care. Never to invest.”
“Try not to forget it. I'm your father. Have some respect for your father.”
“- Cole Sear: Are you a good doctor?
- Malcolm Crowe: Well... I used to be. I won an award once. From the Mayor. It had an expensive frame.”
“Aim careful, and look the devil in the eye.”
“Don't watch that stuff all day, sweetie. It'll rot your brain.”
“- Darwin Mayflower: The last ingredient in the recipe is Da Vinci's model of a helicopter...
- Minerva Mayflower: ...on display for three days only at the Louvre in Paris.
- Hudson Hawk: As opposed to the Louvre in Wisconsin?
- Darwin Mayflower: Shut up, you're going to make me lose my place!”
You forgot the "Now I'm going to tell you what the hell is going on" step. See, that usually that comes before the, "It's over" step. And it always, always comes before the "You can go" step.
“- Jimmy: You ready?
- Paul: I'm ready. Let's go be great!
- Jimmy Monroe: Do you ever listen to yourself sometimes?”
“- Dr. Kathryn Railly: What is the matter with your leg?
- James Cole: Got shot.
- Dr. Kathryn Railly: Shot! Who shot you?
- James Cole: I don't know. It was some kind of war. Never mind. You wouldn't believe me anyway.”
“- Rusty Duritz: How old are you?
- Russ Duritz: Forty. In a couple days.
- Rusty Duritz: That is old! I'm turning eight. In a couple days.
- Russ Duritz: Eight. You're eight. I'm eight.
- Rusty Duritz: This is scary.
- Russ Duritz: No. This is hilarious.”
If the Mario brothers weren't New Jersey's third-largest crime family, I'd say, "Kiss my ass". But considering your status, I will say "Slurp my butt".
“- Zeus Carver: Say it! Say it!
- John McClane: What?
- Zeus Carver: You were gonna call me a nigger, weren't you?
- John McClane: No I wasn't!
- Zeus Carver: Yes you were! What were you gonna call me?
- John McClane: Asshole! How's that, asshole!”