Bruce Willis quotes
“Sometimes the truth doesn't matter like it ought.”
“It's a funny thing. No matter how low you sink there's still a right and wrong. You always end up choosing. You go one way so you can try to live with yourself. You go the other, you'd still be walkin' around, but you're dead and you don't even know it.”
“- Insp. Walter Cobb: We'll be back to pick you up in fifteen minutes.
- John McClane: Take your time. I expect to be dead in four.”
“If a human does happen to see you, just lay down, roll over and give your privates a good licking. They love it!”
“Six weeks ago, I spoke harshly to a patient and she committed suicide. Right in front of me. Perhaps she would have done this anyway. That's what my colleagues say. But I don't know.”
“The human mouth is called a 'piehole', the human being is called a 'couch potato'.”
“If Esperanza gets on that plane and makes it to a country that has no extradition treaties, we're fucked.”
“- Russ Duritz: Toshiya, let me ask you something. If you get called a jerk four times in a single day, does that make it true?
- Amy: What, only four? Did you get up late?
- Russ Duritz: Excuse me, I'm asking Toshiya.
- Toshiya - Sushi Chef: Four times is a pattern. It have to be five times to be a fact.
- Russ Duritz: Thank you. See? There's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- James Cole: Maybe the human race deserves to be wiped out.
- Jeffrey Goines: Wiping out the human race? That's a great idea. That's great. But more of a long-term thing. I mean, first we have to focus on more immediate goals.”
“The shit we do for our kids.”
“Now I can't think of anything more horrible than to know that your enemies can hurt someone you love. The feeling is almost indescribable.”
- Paul: Why did you smack me?
- Jimmy: I was in the moment and the moment said "smack ya".
“- Hudson Hawk: Those better be tears you're crying, Tommy.
- Tommy Five-Tone: They are!”
“Of course, if you are expecting the unexpected... well, then it really isn't unexpected anymore... and that leaves you vulnerable to the truly unexpected... because you're not expecting it.”
“- John McClane: So that's is what this is about, Hans? A fucking robbery?
- Hans Gruber: Put down the gun.
- John McClane: Why'd you have to nuke the whole building, Hans?
- Hans Gruber: Well, when you steal $600, you can just disappear. When you steal 600 million, they will find you, unless they think you're already dead.”
“- Oz Oseransky: Damn it, Jimmy. What the hell did you have to go and move in next door to me?
- Jimmy Tudeski: Oz, do you know what kind of soil they have in this back yard? I've been here two days and I've got little tomato plants...
- Oz Oseransky: Oh my God.”
“Friends listen to each other! And they don't shoot each other, do they Audrey?”