Tom Cruise quotes
“- Griff: Where's your helmet?
- Cage: Never wear one... It's a distraction.”
“A crime? What crime did he commit? Lieutenant Kendrick, Dawson brought a hungry guy some food. What crime did he commit?”
“- Gary: I need to see something.
- Jack Reacher: How about the inside of an ambulance?”
“- Record Shop Girl: Are you looking for anything in particular?
- Ethan Hunt: Something rare.
- Record Shop Girl: Let me guess... Classical?
- Ethan Hunt: Jazz.
- Record Shop Girl: Sax?
- Ethan Hunt: Coltrane.
- Record Shop Girl: Piano?
- Ethan Hunt: Monk.
- Record Shop Girl: Shadow Wilson on bass.
- Ethan Hunt: Shadow Wilson played drums.”
- Roy Miller: What day is it today?
- June Havens: It's "someday"!
“I am not a hero. I'm a drifter with nothing to lose.”
“- Ethan Hunt: You have your seatbelt on?
- Benji Dunn: You're asking me that now?”
“- Rachel Ferrier: Are we gonna be okay?
- Ray Ferrier: I don't know.
- Rachel Ferrier: What do you mean you don't know? Are you okay?”
“- Charlie Babbitt: Hey, Ray, you take a shower right?
- Raymond Babbitt: Yeah.
- Charlie Babbitt: Well the rain is a lot like the shower, you get a little wet. What do you say, Ray? What do you say?
- Raymond Babbitt: Of course the shower is in the bathroom.
- Charlie Babbitt: That's the end of that conversation.”
“The little things... there's nothing bigger, is there?”
“- Lt. Dave Spradling: We were supposed to meet in your office fifteen minutesago to talk about the McDermont case. You're stalling on this thing. We get this done right now, or I mean it, Kaffee, I'm going to hang your boy from a fuckin' yardarm!
- Lt. Daniel Kaffee: Yardarm? Sherby, does the Navy still hang people from Yardarms?
- Lt. Sherby:...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg: I am involved in high treason with all means available to me. Can I count you in?
- Lieutenant Werner von Haeften: For anything, sir. Anything at all.
- Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg: "Anything" is a very dangerous word, Lieutenant.
“Language. The magical key to unlocking the female analytical mindset.”
“- Benji: She tried to shoot me!
- Ethan Hunt: That doesn't make her a bad person.”
“- Julie Gianni: [desperately] You fucked me four times the other night, David! You've been inside me!
- David Aames: [not taking her seriously yet] Julie...
- Julie Gianni: I swallowed your cum! That means something!”
“- Rita: Now listen carefully. This is a very important rule. This is the only rule. You get injured on the field, you better make sure you die.
- Cage: Why?
- Rita: Last time I was in combat, I was hit. I was bleeding out, just not fast enough. I woke up in a field hospital with three pints of someone else's blood and I was out. I lost the power...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Brian: You're offering me a job?
- Doug: Uh huh.
- Brian: The waitresses hate me!
- Doug: You wait till you've given them crabs. Then you'll really know hatred.”
“- Rachel Ferrier: I'm allergic to peanut butter.
- Ray Ferrier: Since when?
- Rachel Ferrier: Birth.”
“- Lana: I'll be needing 300 bucks, Joel.
- Joel Goodson: You're kidding.
- Lana: No, I don't believe that I am.
- Joel Goodson: Well, uh, it's just that I don't have that much here in the house.
- Lana: How much do you have?
- Joel Goodson: I have 50 dollars.
- Lana: 50 dollars? What are we going to do about this, Joel?”
“- Cole Trickle: There's nothing I can't do with a race car.
- Harry Hogge: Well, that's the difference between you and me. There's only so much I can do.”