“- Ethan Hunt: You have your seatbelt on?
- Benji Dunn: You're asking me that now?”
“- Rachel Ferrier: Are we gonna be okay?
- Ray Ferrier: I don't know.
- Rachel Ferrier: What do you mean you don't know? Are you okay?”
“- Charlie Babbitt: Hey, Ray, you take a shower right?
- Raymond Babbitt: Yeah.
- Charlie Babbitt: Well the rain is a lot like the shower, you get a little wet. What do you say, Ray? What do you say?
- Raymond Babbitt: Of course the shower is in the bathroom.
- Charlie Babbitt: That's the end of that conversation.”
“The little things... there's nothing bigger, is there?”
“- Lt. Dave Spradling: We were supposed to meet in your office fifteen minutes ago to talk about the McDermont case. You're stalling on this thing. We get this done right now, or I mean it, Kaffee, I'm going to hang your boy from a fuckin' yardarm!
- Lt. Daniel Kaffee: Yardarm? Sherby, does the Navy still hang people from Yardarms?
- Lt. Sherby:...” (continue) (continue reading)
- Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg: I am involved in high treason with all means available to me. Can I count you in?
- Lieutenant Werner von Haeften: For anything, sir. Anything at all.
- Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg: "Anything" is a very dangerous word, Lieutenant.
“Language. The magical key to unlocking the female analytical mindset.”
“- Benji: She tried to shoot me!
- Ethan Hunt: That doesn't make her a bad person.”
“- Julie Gianni: [desperately] You fucked me four times the other night, David! You've been inside me!
- David Aames: [not taking her seriously yet] Julie...
- Julie Gianni: I swallowed your cum! That means something!”
“- Rita: Now listen carefully. This is a very important rule. This is the only rule. You get injured on the field, you better make sure you die.
- Cage: Why?
- Rita: Last time I was in combat, I was hit. I was bleeding out, just not fast enough. I woke up in a field hospital with three pints of someone else's blood and I was out. I lost the power...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Brian: You're offering me a job?
- Doug: Uh huh.
- Brian: The waitresses hate me!
- Doug: You wait till you've given them crabs. Then you'll really know hatred.”
“- Rachel Ferrier: I'm allergic to peanut butter.
- Ray Ferrier: Since when?
- Rachel Ferrier: Birth.”
“- Lana: I'll be needing 300 bucks, Joel.
- Joel Goodson: You're kidding.
- Lana: No, I don't believe that I am.
- Joel Goodson: Well, uh, it's just that I don't have that much here in the house.
- Lana: How much do you have?
- Joel Goodson: I have 50 dollars.
- Lana: 50 dollars? What are we going to do about this, Joel?”
“- Cole Trickle: There's nothing I can't do with a race car.
- Harry Hogge: Well, that's the difference between you and me. There's only so much I can do.”
“- Charlie Babbitt: That's amazing! He is amazing! He should work for NASA or something like that.
- Doctor: [walking to Raymond Babbitt] If you had a dollar... and you spent 50 cents, how much money would you have left?
- Raymond Babbitt: About 70...
- Doctor: 70 cents?
- Raymond Babbitt: 70 cents.”
“- Rod Tidwell: I feel for you, man. But a real man wouldn't shoplift the pootie from a single mom.
- Jerry Maguire: I didn't shoplift the pootie.
[Rod Tidwell gives him a long Look]
- Jerry Maguire: All right. I shoplifted the pootie.”
“Someday? Someday my dream will come? One night you will wake up and discover it never happened. It's all turned around on you. It never will. Suddenly you are old. Didn't happen, and it never will, because you were never going to do it anyway. You'll push it into memory and then zone out in your barco lounger, being hypnotized by daytime TV for...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Cage: I'm not a soldier.
- Rita: Of course not. You're a weapon.”
“Merciful death. How you love your precious guilt.”
“There are three things cops never do. They don't vote democrat, they don't drive Cadillacs, and they never use personal vehicles.”