Tom Cruise quotes
“- Turner: You know, I admit to be a little jealous when we talk. Go where you want. Eat when you want. Nobody telling you what to do or how to do it. It's definitely not the Army way.
- Jack Reacher: Exactly.”
“- Sheriff: Who the hell are you?
- Jack Reacher: The guy you didn't count on.”
“- Jenny Halsey: You are a good man.
- Nick Morton: You don't know that.
- Jenny Halsey: Yes, I do. There's good man inside of you fighting to come out. You saved my *life*. You gave me the only parachute without thinking.
- Nick Morton: I thought there was another one.”
“Lightning never strikes in the same place twice.”
“- Cole Trickle: This son of a bitch just slammed into me.
- Harry Hogge: No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you... he rubbed you. And rubbing, son, is racing.”
“Never underestimate the charm of a seedy motel.”
“- Barry Seal: I'm not working for TWA no more.
- Lucy Seal: No shit, Barry! Are you going to prison?
- Barry Seal: No, Ma'am.”
“I served my country - and they just want to take from it - just take, take! Love it or leave it, that's what I think.”
“- Harry Hogge: I want you to go back out on that track and hit the pace car.
- Cole Trickle: Hit the pace car?
- Harry Hogge: Hit the pace car.
- Cole Trickle: What for?
- Harry Hogge: Because you've hit every other goddamned thing out there, I want you to be perfect.”
“- Cage: What day is it?
- Master Sergeant Farell: For you? Judgement day.”
“- Ethan Hunt: So the key to crushing Lane is sitting in a computer, just waiting for someone to take it.
- Benji Dunn: So, why hasn't Lane just sent someone to steal it?
- Ilsa Faust: Oh, he has. He sent me. And I can tell you... it's impossible.”
“- Max: I can't drive you around while you're killing folks. It ain't my job!
- Vincent: Tonight it is.”
“I know me better than anyone... because I live in here... and nobody else can.”
“- Ethan Hunt: Benji, open the door!
- Benji Dunn: Ethan? How did you get in the plane?
- Ethan Hunt: I'm not in the plane, I'm on the plane! Open the door!”
“- Vincent Lauria: Hey Eddie, what are you going to do when I kick your ass?
- Fast Eddie Felson: Pick myself up and let you kick me again.”
“You don't have time to think up there. If you think, you're dead.”
“- Samantha: Dude, you jumped off a building.
- Jack Reacher: Yeah, I know.
- Samantha: Did it hurt?
- Jack Reacher: Yes.
- Samantha: Did you see how high that was?
- Jack Reacher: Can we possibly have this conversation some other time?”
“- Mitch McDeere: What led you to law school?
- Avery Tolar: It's so far back I don't think I can remember.
- Mitch McDeere: Sure you can, Counsellor.
- Avery Tolar: I used to caddy for lawyers and their wives on summer weekends. I looked at those long tan legs and just knew I had to be a lawyer. The wives had long tan legs, too.”
“Imagine you've spent your whole life in other parts of the world being told every day you're defending freedom. And finally you decide you've had enough. Time to see what you've given up your whole life for. Maybe get some of that freedom for yourself.”
“You are a vampire who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips.”