Tom Cruise quotes
“- Brian: You're offering me a job?
- Doug: Uh huh.
- Brian: The waitresses hate me!
- Doug: You wait till you've given them crabs. Then you'll really know hatred.”
“- Rachel Ferrier: I'm allergic to peanut butter.
- Ray Ferrier: Since when?
- Rachel Ferrier: Birth.”
“- Lana: I'll be needing 300 bucks, Joel.
- Joel Goodson: You're kidding.
- Lana: No, I don't believe that I am.
- Joel Goodson: Well, uh, it's just that I don't have that much here in the house.
- Lana: How much do you have?
- Joel Goodson: I have 50 dollars.
- Lana: 50 dollars? What are we going to do about this, Joel?”
“- Cole Trickle: There's nothing I can't do with a race car.
- Harry Hogge: Well, that's the difference between you and me. There's only so much I can do.”
“- Charlie Babbitt: That's amazing! He is amazing! He should work for NASA or something like that.
- Doctor: [walking to Raymond Babbitt] If you had a dollar... and you spent 50 cents, how much money would you have left?
- Raymond Babbitt: About 70...
- Doctor: 70 cents?
- Raymond Babbitt: 70 cents.”
“- Rod Tidwell: I feel for you, man. But a real man wouldn't shoplift the pootie from a single mom.
- Jerry Maguire: I didn't shoplift the pootie.
[Rod Tidwell gives him a long Look]
- Jerry Maguire: All right. I shoplifted the pootie.”
“- Cage: I'm not a soldier.
- Rita: Of course not. You're a weapon.”
“Merciful death. How you love your precious guilt.”
“There are three things cops never do. They don't vote democrat, they don't drive Cadillacs, and they never use personal vehicles.”
- Roy Miller: I did warn you not to get on the plane.
- June Havens: When? How?
- Roy Miller: When I said, "Sometimes things happen for a reason".
- June Havens: That's not a warning, Roy! That's like a saying on a bumper sticker. Next time, try, "June, if you get on that plane, you will freaking die!".
“- Shannon Christie: No! Joseph, please come back. Joseph, no! Don't leave me alone. Please. I loved you. I loved you from the first time I saw you.
- Joseph Donnelly: I've often wondered about that.”
“- Jack Reacher: You're old enough to drive?
- Sandy: I'm old enough to do a lot of things.”
“I have to know. I have to find out what happened to my life.”
- Jerry Maguire: I'll go back to them.
- Marcee Tidwell: And say what? "Please remove your dick from my ass"?
“I think a lot about things I haven't done. Dive in the Great Barrier Reef; ride the Orient Express; live on the Amalfi Coast with nothing but a motorcycle and a backpack; kiss a stranger on the balcony of the Hotel Du Cap.”
“- Jack Reacher: Look out the window.
- Helen: No, I've work to do.
- Jack Reacher: Would you tell me what you see?
- Helen: I see the same... things I see every day.”
“- Jack Reacher: Pay your check first.
- Jeb: I'll pay later.
- Jack Reacher: You won't be able to.”
“- Raymond Babbitt: Maple syrup is supposed to be on the table before the pancakes.
- Charlie Babbitt: We haven't ordered yet, Ray.
- Raymond Babbitt: Of course when they bring the maple syrup after the pancakes, it'll definitely be too late.”
“- Constance Sack: You know, some people have said that you've become quite difficult to work with. That you're constantly late, you're reclusive, sometimes even nonsensical.
- Stacee Jaxx: I wanna ask you this: Have these people, even met themselves?”
“Take comfort in knowing you never had a choice.”