Tom Cruise quotes
“- Charlie Babbitt: That's amazing! He is amazing! He should work for NASA or something like that.
- Doctor: [walking to Raymond Babbitt] If you had a dollar... and you spent 50 cents, how much money would you have left?
- Raymond Babbitt: About 70...
- Doctor: 70 cents?
- Raymond Babbitt: 70 cents.”
“- Rod Tidwell: I feel for you, man. But a real man wouldn't shoplift the pootie from a single mom.
- Jerry Maguire: I didn't shoplift the pootie.
[Rod Tidwell gives him a long Look]
- Jerry Maguire: All right. I shoplifted the pootie.”
“Someday? Someday my dream will come? One night you will wake up and discover it never happened. It's all turned around on you. It never will. Suddenly you are old. Didn't happen, and it never will, because you were never going to do it anyway. You'll push it into memory and then zone out in your barco lounger, being hypnotized by daytimeTV for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Cage: I'm not a soldier.
- Rita: Of course not. You're a weapon.”
“Merciful death. How you love your precious guilt.”
“There are three things cops never do. They don't vote democrat, they don't drive Cadillacs, and they never use personal vehicles.”
- Roy Miller: I did warn you not to get on the plane.
- June Havens: When? How?
- Roy Miller: When I said, "Sometimes things happen for a reason".
- June Havens: That's not a warning, Roy! That's like a saying on a bumper sticker. Next time, try, "June, if you get on that plane, you will freaking die!".
“- Shannon Christie: No! Joseph, please come back. Joseph, no! Don't leave me alone. Please. I loved you. I loved you from the first time I saw you.
- Joseph Donnelly: I've often wondered about that.”
“- Jack Reacher: You're old enough to drive?
- Sandy: I'm old enough to do a lot of things.”
“I have to know. I have to find out what happened to my life.”
“- Raymond Babbitt: 246 total.
- Charlie Babbitt: How many?
- Sally Dibbs: 250.
- Charlie Babbitt: Pretty close.
- Sally Dibbs: There's four left in the box.”
- Jerry Maguire: I'll go back to them.
- Marcee Tidwell: And say what? "Please remove your dick from my ass"?
“I think a lot about things I haven't done. Dive in the Great Barrier Reef; ride the Orient Express; live on the Amalfi Coast with nothing but a motorcycle and a backpack; kiss a stranger on the balcony of the Hotel Du Cap.”
“- Jack Reacher: Look out the window.
- Helen: No, I've work to do.
- Jack Reacher: Would you tell me what you see?
- Helen: I see the same... things I see every day.”
“- Jack Reacher: Pay your check first.
- Jeb: I'll pay later.
- Jack Reacher: You won't be able to.”
“- Raymond Babbitt: Maple syrup is supposed to be on the table before the pancakes.
- Charlie Babbitt: We haven't ordered yet, Ray.
- Raymond Babbitt: Of course when they bring the maple syrup after the pancakes, it'll definitely be too late.”
“- Constance Sack: You know, some people have said that you've become quite difficult to work with. That you're constantly late, you're reclusive, sometimes even nonsensical.
- Stacee Jaxx: I wanna ask you this: Have these people, even met themselves?”
“Take comfort in knowing you never had a choice.”
“- Fast Eddie Felson: You know what this is turning into?
- Vincent Lauria: What?
- Fast Eddie Felson: A waste of my time, and a waste of my money.”
“- Katsumoto: I will die by the sword. My own, or my enemy's.
- Nathan Algren: Then let it be your enemy's.”