Tom Cruise quotes
“- Max: You killed him?
- Vincent: No, I shot him. Bullets and the fall killed him.”
“- Vincent: There's no good reason, there's no bad reason to live or to die.
- Max: Then what are you?
- Vincent: I'm indifferent.”
“- Louis: Where are we?
- Lestat: Where do you think, my idiot friend? We're in a nice, filthy cemetery. Does this make you happy? Is this fitting, proper enough?
- Louis: We belong in hell.
- Lestat: And what if there is no hell, or they don't want us there? Ever think of that?
- Louis: But there was a hell, and no matter where we moved to, I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Avery Bishop: There is no real loyalty, and the first person who taught me that was you.
- Jerry Maguire: I figure I was trying to sleep with you at the time.
- Avery Bishop: Well, it worked.”
“You see the dilemma don't you. If you don't kill me, precogs were wrong and precrime is over. If you do kill me, you go away, but it proves the system works. The precogs were right. So, what are you going to do now? What's it worth?”
“Respect the cock! And tame the cunt!”
“- Dr. Bill Harford: You know what they say, once a doctor always a doctor.
- Nick Nightingale: Yes, or in my case, never a doctor, never a doctor.”
“- Ethan Hunt: Don't you think we should wait a decent interval?
- Nyah Nordoff-Hall: Who wants to be decent?”
“There is life in every breath...”
“- David Aames: We almost died.
- Brian Shelby: I know. My own death was right there in front of me and you know what happened? Your life flashed before my eyes.
- David Aames: How was it?
- Brian Shelby: Almost worth dying for...”
“- Brian: Should we let it breathe?
- Doug: It hasn't breathed for fifty years, it's dead. Let's just drink it.”
“Six billion people on the planet, you're getting bent out of shape cause of one fat guy.”
“I get paid no matter how much time you spend in jail.”
“- Chief John Anderton: Why should I trust you?
- Dr. Iris Hineman: You shouldn't. You shouldn't trust anyone. Certainly not the Attorney General who just wants it all for himself, and not the young Federal agent, who wants your job. Not even the old man who just wants to hold on to what he created. Don't trust anyone. Just find the Minority Report.”
“We went to Vietnam to stop communism!... We shell women and children!”
“- Rachel Ferrier: What are we supposed to do for food?
- Ray Ferrier: You know... order.”
“- Charlie Babbitt: Did you fart, Ray? Did you fucking fart?
- Raymond Babbitt: Fart.
- Charlie Babbitt: [trying unsuccessfully to open the door] How can you stand that?
- Raymond Babbitt: I don't mind it.”