Paul Rudd quotes
“Laters on the menjay.”
“Theater is the most enriching and thrilling thing to do as an actor.”
“- Lucy: In the five years we've known each other, have you once even ever considered having sex with me? Apart from tonight. You don't think I'm attracted to you.
- Kevin: I don't think you're attracted to half the men you sleep with.”
“- Barry Simms: There is help for people like you. It's called electroshock therapy. C'mon, you don't really believe Michael Myers is actually alive?
- Tommy Doyle: Micahel's work isn't done in Haddonfield, and soon, very soon, he'll come home to kill again. But this time I'll be ready.”
“- David: You know how I know you're gay?
- Cal: How?
- David: You like Coldplay.”
“- Wheeler: This may be a stupid question. The Get Out of Jail Free Card: Is that real?
- Beth: That's not a stupid question.
- Danny: It's real in the game of Monopoly.
- Wheeler: But Monopoly is based on true events.”
“- Pete: Don't talk to me about responsibilities. I have a life. I have a family. I can't afford to sit in my apartment getting high, jerking off, and then going to Tommy's Chili Burgers at three o'clock in the morning.
- Ronnie: That's not even the order that happens in!”
“We are all just one small adjustment away from making our lives work.”
“I love your sweater. Does that come in a V-neck?”
“I gotta tell you something. I'm really excited about it. Uh, for the first time today, I woke up, I came to the store, and I feel confident to say to you that if you don't take this Michael McDonald DVD that you've been playing for two years straight off, I'm going to kill everyone in the store and put a bullet in my brain.”
“- Ron Burgundy: Um, Brick, before I let you go, are you still having your celebrity golf tournament?
- Brick Tamland: Um, no, no. Too many people died last year, so we're not gonna.”