Job quotes1058 job quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Malcolm Moldowsky: I am the Congressman's right hand.
- Erin Grant: You must be a very busy man.”
“I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Chasing sheep is a tiresome habit best left to shepherds.”
“- Pop Fisher: I'd have walked away from baseball and I'd have bought a farm.
- Roy Hobbs: Nothing like a farm. Nothing like being around animals, fixing things. There's nothing like being in the field with the corn and the winter wheat. The greenest stuff you ever saw.”
“- Jack Skellington: The job I have for you is top secret. It requires skill, craft, cunning, mis...
- Shock: And we thought you didn't like us, Jack.”
“Rats want job. Frog want job. What next, penguins?”
“Music is the hardest profession of them all.”
“- Joe Blake: Don't resign, Tim. I can fit you into a good ground job.
- Tim Griffin: There's no such thing as a good ground job, you know that. I'd go crazy every time a plane flew past.”
“- Captain Coldshank: Your cover is you're renting the judge's house for a month of vacation.
- Chris Lecce: As what?... friends or lovers?”
“- James Bond: In our business, Anya, people get killed. We both know that. So did he. It was either him or me. The answer to the question is yes. I did kill him.
- Major Anya Amasova: Then, when this mission is over, I will kill you.”
“- Cooper: I'm the lifesaver and the heartbreaker.
- Miller: He's a rescue technician.”
“In business, we dress for the job we want, not the one we have.”
“Labor? What you you know about labor? How would you feel if you were expected to give birth every 10 seconds for the rest of your life?”
“The funny thing about firemen is... night and day they are always firemen.”
“- Buckaroo Banzai: You ever thought about joining me full time?
- New Jersey: Whatya mean, you serious, do you have an opening?
- Buckaroo Banzai: Uh huh. Can you sing?
- New Jersey: A little, yeh, I can dance.”
“- Scott Evil: I was thinking I like animals. Maybe I'd be a vet.
- Dr. Evil: An evil vet?
- Scott Evil: No! Maybe like work in a petting zoo.
- Dr. Evil: An evil petting zoo?
- Scott Evil: You always do that!”
“Well you're a nice guy! You'd be surprised how many customers treat me like snot, like I'm a goddamn plumber or somethin'.”
“There you are, your own number on your very own door. And behind that door, your very own office! Welcome to the team, DZ-015.”