Job quotes1058 job quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- Martin Riggs: This stinks!
- Capt. Murphy: I don't give a damn, Riggs. That's why I don't have an ulcer, because I know when to say "I don't give a fuck".
“These guys are worse than Hare Krishnas!”
“This is my first experience with burlesque. It's a surprising profession.”
“I do what must be done. That is what I know how to do.”
“- Eddie Valiant: The job will cost you a hundred bucks, plus expenses.
- R.K. Maroon: A hundred bucks? That's ridiculous!
- Eddie Valiant: So's the job.”
“Whatever you end up doing, love it. The way you loved the projection booth when you were a little squirt.”
“Hard to believe all the these people, independently, came up with this for a career.”
“- Ed: I'll teach him everything I know!
- Mr. Baily: Oh... God, help me.”
“- Tony Carlson: I play detective. You play lady in distress.
- Gloria Mundy: Hey, wait a minute. It's my ass they're after.
- Tony Carlson: I'm sorry. You're right. That was a stupid, glib, chauvinist remark and I apologize. It is your ass they're after, and it's my job to see to it that... I get there first.”
“Well, Papa, if losing a case depresses you so, why don't you quit practicing law and go into another line of business?”
“When I graduated first grade, all my dad did was tell me to get a job.”
“It's not faith, it's work.”
“- Canaan: You're a wise man.
- Ernie Fowler: Ain't so... I'm a bartender.”
“The kind of job where you take care of the people who rely on you for certain things. You stay out of their business, but you're also expected to know what's going on, so you can help. Plus, on the holidays you get big tips. I guess there's other benefits, too.”
“- Harriet M. Welsch: Do spies have high pressure jobs?
- Ole Golly: Only if they get caught.
- Harriet M. Welsch: I never get caught.”
“- Pete: Man this job sucks.
- Linc: Beats jail.
- Julie: A deal's a deal.”
“- Peter: I generally come in at least fifteen minuteslate, ah, I use the side door, that way Lumbergh can't see me, heh heh, and, uh, after that I just sorta space out for about an hour.
- Bob Porter: Da uh? Space out?
- Peter: Yeah, I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too....” (continue)(continue reading)
“I did think about asking you to join my little scheme but somehow I knew, 007's loyalty was always to the mission, never to his friend.”