Job quotes1082 job quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: He Said, She Said
- From the movie: Rogue Trader
“- Tony Hawes: He doesn't do things by the book. He just doesn't respect the rules. Is he really the kind of person we should be employing at Barings?
- Ron Baker: Fuck the rules. It's barrow boys like Nick who are turning the City of London around. You can't run a modern financial centre with a bunch of Hooray Henries.”
- From the movie: The Sweetest Thing
“- Assistant: Well Mr. Mooney is downstairs and he is P-I-S-E-D.
- Jane: Pised?”
- From the movie: Home Alone 4
- From the movie: Too Hot to Handle
“Hunter wouldn't leave his camera if his grandmother was on fire.”
- From the movie: Breakfast at Tiffany's
- From the movie: The In-Laws
“There's no reason to shoot at me, I'm a dentist.”
- From the movie: Young Frankenstein
“- Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: What a filthy job.
- Igor: Could be worse.
- Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: How?
- Igor: Could be raining.
[it starts to pour]”
- From the movie: Dick Tracy
“There's about as much chance of me getting behind a desk as there is of me getting a new girlfriend.”
- From the movie: What's Eating Gilbert Grape
“- Gilbert: Bobby, how's business?
- Bobby: Oh, not good... nobody's dying.”
- From the movie: Sharpe's Rifles
“- Richard Sharpe: Previous employment?
- Cooper: By way of a trader, sir. In... property and the like.
- Richard Sharpe: Would that be other people's property, Cooper?”
- From the movie: House Arrest
“- Janet Beindorf: It's been 14 years and you haven't even finished the bathroom.
- Ned Beindorf: I've been working for 14 years!
- Janet Beindorf: And what's my job? Is it a hobby?”
- From the movie: Devil in a Blue Dress
“It was summer 1948, and I needed money. After goin' door-to-door all day long, I was back again at Joppy's bar trying to figure out where I was gonna go looking for work the next day.”
- From the movie: Stage Door
“- Anthony Powell: I'll have to ask you to pay attention to the Director.
- Terry Randall: What am I supposed to do? Walk around like a puppet or use my intelligence?
- Anthony Powell: You've to do what you're told!”
- From the movie: Anywhere But Here
“- Ann August: You don't have a job in the Los Angeles school district.
- Adele August: I have an interview, and a great outfit.”
- From the movie: Being John Malkovich
“Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.”
- From the movie: Barton Fink
- From the movie: The Cider House Rules
- From the movie: Edward Scissorhands
“- Helen: Weren't you just here?
- Peg: No, not since last season. Today I've come to show our equisite new line in softer colors, in shadows blushes and lips. Everything you need to accent and highlight your changing look.
vHelen: My changing look huh thats good.
- Peg: Well it goes without saying we have a complete selection of your old...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: The Wild Geese
“- Colonel Allen Faulkner: All right. You've got the job.
- Arthur Witty: Do I have time to get a divorce?
- Colonel Allen Faulkner: Thirty-six hours.”
- From the movie: Cocktail
“You know how to make a RedEye?”
- From the movie: The Man Who Wasn't There
“I worked in a barbershop, but I never considered myself a barber. I stumbled into it. Or married into it, more precisely.”
- From the movie: Little Nikita
- From the movie: Watch on the Rhine
- From the movie: Good Burger