Robert De Niro quotes
“Nowadays, young people, they don't know who Jimmy Hoffa was. They don't have a clue. I mean, maybe they know that he disappeared or something, but that's about it. But back then, there wasn't nobody in this country who didn't know who Jimmy Hoffa was.”
“- Arthur Fleck: Murray, one small thing?
- Murray Franklin: Yeah?
- Arthur Fleck: When you bring me out, can you introduce me as Joker?”
“November is the cruelest month of the year.”
“- Alfredo Berlinghieri: Where's my father's gun?
- Olmo Dalco: I have hidden it.
- Alfredo Berlinghieri: You'd better be careful. If you don't use it, it gets rusty.”
“- Regina: Make me cum. Make me cum. Make me cum.
- Alfredo Berlinghieri: Come on, you can't cum. An elephant couldn't make you cum.
- Regina: All I need is a real man!”
“You made me wait 30 years to prove to the world I could kick your ass! And that's what I'm going to do, kick your ass!”
“- Gil Renard: Don't you talk back to me. You show me some respect. Without people like me, you're nothing. We're the ones that get you your 40 fuckin' million!
- Bobby Rayburn: Look, what do you want?
- Gil Renard: What do I want? I want every time they think of you they're gonna think of me.”
“You should feel nothing but great about what you've done, and I'd hate to see you let anyone take that away from you.”
She told me on her deathbed: “you get back out there again”.
“- Spike: Who the fuck are you?
- Hunter: Who, me? The voice of experience.”
“Speaking of shoes. You know what I was thinking I'm... You know I, I would like to have a... some shoes next to my shoes.”
“Angela, I heard Steven was alive. Where is he? Where's Steven? Where is he? Just tell me where he is. Angela, where is Steve? Just tell me where he is. Where is he? Where is he? Please? You've got to tell me. Now, where is he? Do you know? Where is he?”
“- Danielle Bowden: Well, um, why do you hate my father?
- Max Cady: I don't hate him at all. Oh no, I pray for him. I'm here to help him. I mean, we all make mistakes, Danielle. You and I have. At least we try to admit it. Don't we?... But your daddy, he doesn't. Every man carries a circle of hell around his head like a halo. Your daddy too....” (continue)(continue reading)
“Party 'till you're pregnant!”
“- Harry Tuttle: Bloody paperwork. Huh!
- Sam Lowry: I suppose one has to expect a certain amount.
- Harry Tuttle: Why? I came into this game for the action, the excitement. Go anywhere, travel light, get in, get out, wherever there's trouble, a man alone. Now they got the whole country sectioned off, you can't make a move without a form.”
“- Jake La Motta: She says he's pretty.
- Joey LaMotta: Yeah, well, you make him ugly.”
“If I talk to you, and you turn me into a fag... I'm gonna kill you , you understand?”