Robert De Niro quotes
“You made me wait 30 years to prove to the world I could kick your ass! And that's what I'm going to do, kick your ass!”
“- Gil Renard: Don't you talk back to me. You show me some respect. Without people like me, you're nothing. We're the ones that get you your 40 fuckin' million!
- Bobby Rayburn: Look, what do you want?
- Gil Renard: What do I want? I want every time they think of you they're gonna think of me.”
“You should feel nothing but great about what you've done, and I'd hate to see you let anyone take that away from you.”
She told me on her deathbed: “you get back out there again”.
“- Spike: Who the fuck are you?
- Hunter: Who, me? The voice of experience.”
“Speaking of shoes. You know what I was thinking I'm... You know I, I would like to have a... some shoes next to my shoes.”
“Angela, I heard Steven was alive. Where is he? Where's Steven? Where is he? Just tell me where he is. Angela, where is Steve? Just tell me where he is. Where is he? Where is he? Please? You've got to tell me. Now, where is he? Do you know? Where is he?”
“- Danielle Bowden: Well, um, why do you hate my father?
- Max Cady: I don't hate him at all. Oh no, I pray for him. I'm here to help him. I mean, we all make mistakes, Danielle. You and I have. At least we try to admit it. Don't we?... But your daddy, he doesn't. Every man carries a circle of hell around his head like a halo. Your daddy too....” (continue)(continue reading)
“Party 'till you're pregnant!”
“- Harry Tuttle: Bloody paperwork. Huh!
- Sam Lowry: I suppose one has to expect a certain amount.
- Harry Tuttle: Why? I came into this game for the action, the excitement. Go anywhere, travel light, get in, get out, wherever there's trouble, a man alone. Now they got the whole country sectioned off, you can't make a move without a form.”
“- Jake La Motta: She says he's pretty.
- Joey LaMotta: Yeah, well, you make him ugly.”
“If I talk to you, and you turn me into a fag... I'm gonna kill you , you understand?”
“- Deputy: Father, Father I've been shot!
- Ned: I'm very happy for you.”
“- Greg Focker: They don't call me Barry Poppins for nothing.
- Jack Byrnes: Why would someone call you Barry Poppins?
- Greg Focker: They wouldn't.”
“A lot of young directors really don't understand actors, how to work with them. They're into techniques, effects.”
“There's nothing so offensive to me as watching an actor with his ego.”