Robert De Niro quotes
“There is a certain combination of anarchy and discipline in the way I work.”
“The director respects what they've hired you for and chosen you for: to do the part and respect what you're doing.”
“I always tell actors when they go in for an audition: Don't be afraid to do what your instincts tell you. You may not get the part, but people will take notice.”
“Time goes on. So whatever you're going to do, do it. Do it now. Don't wait.”
“The hardest thing about being famous is that people are always nice to you.”
“One of the things about acting is it allows you to live other people's lives without having to pay the price.”
“- Jake La Motta: I'm gonna ask you again: did you or did you not?
- Joey LaMotta: I'm not gonna answer that. It's stupid. It's a sick question and you're a sick fuck and I'm not that sick that I'm gonna answer it. I'm leaving, If Nora calls tell her I went home. I'm not staying in this nuthouse with you. You're a sick bastard, I feel sorry for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Cabeza: I cannot and will not accept a challenge from a priest. His cloth protects him.
- Rodrigo Mendoza: My cloth protects you!”
“I haven’t had sex in 15 years! And I want to fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!”
“- Dick Kelly: We're gonna thunderfuck.
- Lenore: You're gonna tsunami on my face.
- Dick Kelly: You're gonna flood like the Nile.
- Lenore: Yeah, I guess the drought in my pussy is finally over.
- Dick Kelly: The villagers will finally eat.
- Lenore: If you're gonna die while you're eating me out, I want your last breath to be in my pussy.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Fred Blake: Can't you just sit down and relax and enjoy it? In our long friendship, this is our first ever guys' night out.
- Robert Stansfield: Friendship?
- Fred Blake: Yeah. I mean, you're probably the guy I hate the most in this whole fuckin' world, but we've known each other what, nine, ten years already? My freedom is based on the deep...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Deborah: Why do you want to see me?
- Noodles: Two reasons. I wanted to see if you did the right thing, turning me down to be an actress.
- Deborah: Well?
- Noodles: You did. You're terrific.”
“All good things come to those who wait.”
“We used to joke together, mom and me... until the tears would stroll down her face... and she would throw up! Yeah, and who would clean it up? Not dad. He was too busy down at O'Grady's... throwing up on his own. Yeah. In fact, until I was 13 I thought throwing up was a sign of maturity. While the other kids were off in the woods sneaking...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Nick: How can I be sure you're okay?
- Diane: I suppose I could fuck you.
- Nick: That would work.”
“- Jean-Pierre: Forty-seven samurai, whose master was betrayed and killed by another lord. They became ronin - masterless samurai - disgraced by another man's treachery. For three years they plotted, pretending to be thieves, mercenaries, even madmen and then one night they struck, slipping into the castle of their lord's betrayer and killing...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dragna: You wouldn't shoot a man in the back, would you?
- Rivka: A man, no. But you're not a man.”
“What's your fuckin' problem? You old busybody!”