Robin Williams quotes
“I love you with every cell, with every atom. I love you on a subatomic level.”
“What do I want to be when I grow up? Alive.”
- Jack Powell: You know what your problem is, Mister? You have “Exactly Disease”.
- Angry Man: What's that?
- Jack Powell: It's when your mouth smells exactly like your butt!
“There are some wishes that even I can't make come true.”
“Sometimes you got to specifically go out of your way to get into trouble. It's called fun.”
“- Dale Putley: I'm an actor. A writer at large. I produce plays, things from my soul. But it's avant-garde, very experimental.
- Jack Lawrence: You mean with guinea pigs?”
I'm saying I'm through, Ed. I'm tired of people telling me what I can't say. "This news isn't official”, "That comment is too sarcastic”. I can't even make fun of Richard Nixon and there's a man who's screaming out to be made fun of!
Hey, we're back. That last two seconds of silence was Marcel Marceau's newest hit single, "Walkin In The Wind”.
“I feel like a gynecologist for a grizzly bear.”
“Do not be fooled by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not what is outside, but what is inside that counts. This is no ordinary lamp! It once changed the course of a young man's life; a young man who, like this lamp, was more than what he seemed: a diamond in the rough. Perhaps you would like to hear the tale? It begins on a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Wendy Darling: Peter, I can't come with you. I've forgotten how to fly. I'm old, Peter. Ever so much more than twenty. I grew up a long time ago.
- Young Peter Pan: No, no, no! You promised!
- Wendy Darling: I have children of my own now. They have children of their own. That's my grandchild, Moira, asleep in the bed.
- Peter Banning: When I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sonny Paluso: You're not going to die.
- Donald: They always say that to people who are going to die.”