Robin Williams quotes
“- Mailbox: That's from my sister!
- Fender: I recognize the handwriting.”
“- Popeye: I'm your one and only exspring. See, we got the same bulgy arms.
- Poopdeck Pappy: No resemblance.
- Popeye: We-we got the same squinky eye.
- Poopdeck Pappy: What squinky eye?
- Popeye: That's going to be hard for you to see. Oh, we even got the same pipe, Pap.
- Poopdeck Pappy: You idiot, you can't inherit a pipe! Ooh, I am poppa to...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Adrian Cronauer: [impersonating an Intelligence Officer] We've realized that we're having a very difficult time finding the enemy. It isn't easy to find a Vietnamese man named "Charlie”. They're all named Nguyen, or Tran, or...
- Adrian Cronauer: [as himself] Well, how are you going about it?
- Adrian Cronauer: [as Intel Officer] Well, we walk... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sarah Whittle: Have you ever thought about just sitting down and talking about your differences?
- Alan Parrish: What are you, crazy? The man has a gun!
- Sarah Whittle: Don't ever call me crazy, Alan! Ever! Because everyone in this town has called me crazy ever since I told the cops that you were sucked into a board game.”
“Karmically, self-defense is quite cool.”
“I got a little paranoid and thought people were out to get me. Now I know, they are.”
“- Zak: Am I dead?
- Crysta: No.
- Batty Koda: We can fix that for ya!”
“- Armand Goldman: Ugh, what is this, sludge?
- Agador: Yes, it's sludge; I thought it'd make a nice change from coffee.”
“I'm sorry, if you were right, I would agree with you.”
“- Crysta: But just think. Humans back in the forest!
- Batty Koda: Yep. There goes the neighborhood.
- Crysta: Be nice, Batty.
- Batty Koda: First thing, all these trees go. Then come your highways, then come your shopping malls, and your parking lots, and your convenience stores...”
“- Dr. Kosevich: You want Anastasia? Drugs, yes? Okay, valium.
- Samuel Faulkner: Valium is no good for her.
- Dr. Kosevich: No, for me.”
“- Rainbow Randolph: Didn't she tell you of the love we once had. Passionate yet tender, old-fashioned yet experimental.
- Sheldon: Randolph, you have lost your mind.
- Rainbow Randolph: Oh, enlighten the lad, Nora. You were such a hot little brood-mare, does the bridle still fit?”
“Even in the face of tyranny, there is comedy.”
“What do you want to be in the world? I mean the whole world. Close your eyes and think about that.”
“- Leslie Zevo: You tried to kill us all...
- Lt. General Leland Zevo: Heh... c'mon, Leslie... can't you take a joke?
- Leslie Zevo: Oh yeah! I love jokes! I love all kinds of jokes. But you know what I don't like? I don't like people trying to kill me, hurting my family and my friends, and destroying the whole world as I know it. That just...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You treat a disease, you win, you lose. You treat a person, I guarantee you, you'll win, no matter what the outcome.”
“How do you make a hanky dance? Put a little boogie in it!”
“First he takes my career, then my life, now my girl. The balls on that fuchsia fuck! I'm gonna tear him apart, piece by piece!”
“- Aladdin: Genie, I wish for your freedom.
- Genie: One bona fide prince pedigree coming up. I... What?
- Aladdin: Genie, you're free!”
“You can't spend $200 million running for office without owing something to somebody.”