Robin Williams quotes
- Adrian Cronauer: [impersonating an Intelligence Officer] We've realized that we're having a very difficult time finding the enemy. It isn't easy to find a Vietnamese man named "Charlie”. They're all named Nguyen, or Tran, or...
- Adrian Cronauer: [as himself] Well, how are you going about it?
- Adrian Cronauer: [as Intel Officer] Well, we walk... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sarah Whittle: Have you ever thought about just sitting down and talking about your differences?
- Alan Parrish: What are you, crazy? The man has a gun!
- Sarah Whittle: Don't ever call me crazy, Alan! Ever! Because everyone in this town has called me crazy ever since I told the cops that you were sucked into a board game.”
“Karmically, self-defense is quite cool.”
“I got a little paranoid and thought people were out to get me. Now I know, they are.”
“- Zak: Am I dead?
- Crysta: No.
- Batty Koda: We can fix that for ya!”
“- Armand Goldman: Ugh, what is this, sludge?
- Agador: Yes, it's sludge; I thought it'd make a nice change from coffee.”
“I'm sorry, if you were right, I would agree with you.”
“- Crysta: But just think. Humans back in the forest!
- Batty Koda: Yep. There goes the neighborhood.
- Crysta: Be nice, Batty.
- Batty Koda: First thing, all these trees go. Then come your highways, then come your shopping malls, and your parking lots, and your convenience stores...”
“- Dr. Kosevich: You want Anastasia? Drugs, yes? Okay, valium.
- Samuel Faulkner: Valium is no good for her.
- Dr. Kosevich: No, for me.”
“- Rainbow Randolph: Didn't she tell you of the love we once had. Passionate yet tender, old-fashioned yet experimental.
- Sheldon: Randolph, you have lost your mind.
- Rainbow Randolph: Oh, enlighten the lad, Nora. You were such a hot little brood-mare, does the bridle still fit?”
“Even in the face of tyranny, there is comedy.”
“What do you want to be in the world? I mean the whole world. Close your eyes and think about that.”
“- Leslie Zevo: You tried to kill us all...
- Lt. General Leland Zevo: Heh... c'mon, Leslie... can't you take a joke?
- Leslie Zevo: Oh yeah! I love jokes! I love all kinds of jokes. But you know what I don't like? I don't like people trying to kill me, hurting my family and my friends, and destroying the whole world as I know it. That just...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You treat a disease, you win, you lose. You treat a person, I guarantee you, you'll win, no matter what the outcome.”
“How do you make a hanky dance? Put a little boogie in it!”
“First he takes my career, then my life, now my girl. The balls on that fuchsia fuck! I'm gonna tear him apart, piece by piece!”
“- Aladdin: Genie, I wish for your freedom.
- Genie: One bona fide prince pedigree coming up. I... What?
- Aladdin: Genie, you're free!”
“You can't spend $200 million running for office without owing something to somebody.”
“- Madame Gasket: Who are these losers?
- Fender: We, sir...
- Madame Gasket: I'm a woman.
- Fender: We've come to rescue our friend, you evil bag of bolts, and you shall be defeated by the very outmodes that you scorn and detest!”
“Those who can't afford lobbyists have no advocate.”