Robin Williams quotes
“TV puts everybody in those boxes, side-by-side. On one side, there's this certifiable lunatic who says the Holocaust never happened. And next to him is this noted, honored historian who knows all about the Holocaust. And now, there they sit, side-by-side, they look like equals! Everything they say seems to be credible. And so, as it goes on,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“A woman is said to be worth her weight in hens. And a man's wealth is measured by the size of his cock.”
“Your Mercedes, dear, you own that big expensive car out there? Oh, dear. Well, they say a man who has to buy a big car like that is trying to compensate for smaller genitals.”
“- Genie: Al, you won!
- Aladdin: Because of you! The only reason anyone thinks I'm worth anything is because of you! What if they find out I'm not really a prince? What if Jasmine finds out? I'd lose her. Genie, I can't keep this up on my own! I... I can't wish you free.”
“- Agador: My father was the shaman of his tribe and my mother was the high priestess.
- Armand Goldman: So why the hell did they move to New Jersey?
- Agador: I don't know, they're so stupid.”
In the words of Mahatma Gumby, "we are toys of tolerance, but there's only so much that a toy can tolerate".
“- Dr. Sara Jean Reynolds: Philip, are you hurt?
- Professor Philip Brainard: Just my pride.”
“Some men are born great, others have greatness thrust upon them.”
“- Sean Maguire: Do you have a soul mate?
- Will Hunting: Define that.
- Sean Maguire: Somebody who challenges you.
- Will Hunting: I have Chuckie.
- Sean Maguire: You know Chuck, he's family. He'd lie down in fucking traffic for you. No, I'm talking about someone who opens up things for you, touches your soul.
- Will Hunting: I got… I got...
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lina: Tonight is Shabbat.
- Jakob: Great. We'll fast like every other night.”
“What could they want? Your nuts?”
“Don't worry. I've done this before. Once.”
If you have GPS, be very careful. I bought a Mercedes recently with talking GPS. I opened the door and my car went, "Are you Jewish?".
“- Tinkerbell: Well, whoever you are it's still you, 'cause only one person has that smell.
- Peter Banning: Smell?
- Tinkerbell: The smell of someone who has ridden the back of the wind, Peter. The smell of a hundred fun summers, with sleeping in trees and adventures with Indians and Pirates. Oh remember, Peter? The world was ours. We could do...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Why vote for Congressmen or Senators? Why don't we just pick those guys the same way we pick a jury? At least we'll get a much more interesting cross-section.”
“- Mailbox: That's from my sister!
- Fender: I recognize the handwriting.”
“- Popeye: I'm your one and only exspring. See, we got the same bulgy arms.
- Poopdeck Pappy: No resemblance.
- Popeye: We-we got the same squinky eye.
- Poopdeck Pappy: What squinky eye?
- Popeye: That's going to be hard for you to see. Oh, we even got the same pipe, Pap.
- Poopdeck Pappy: You idiot, you can't inherit a pipe! Ooh, I am poppa to...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Adrian Cronauer: [impersonating an Intelligence Officer] We've realized that we're having a very difficult time finding the enemy. It isn't easy to find a Vietnamese man named "Charlie”. They're all named Nguyen, or Tran, or...
- Adrian Cronauer: [as himself] Well, how are you going about it?
- Adrian Cronauer: [as Intel Officer] Well, we walk... (continue)(continue reading)