Johnny Depp quotes
“- Gene Watson: I'm an accountant.
- Mr. Huey: Well, don't denigrate yourself, my friend. Where would the government be without accountants, huh? They wouldn't know how hard they could squeeze us until we popped. Isn't that right?”
“- Edward: Goodbye.
- Kim: I love you.”
“You've made me the happiest juvenile delinquent in Baltimore!”
- Bela Lugosi: How dare that asshole bring up Karloff? You think it takes talent to play Frankenstein? It's all makeup and grunting!
- Edward D. Wood, Jr.: Bela, I agree with you 100%. Now, "Dracula", that's a role that requires talent.
- Bela Lugosi: Of course. Dracula requires presence. It's all in the eyes, and the voice, and the hands...
“- Young Masbath: A strange sort of witch, with a kind and loving heart. How can you think so?
- Ichabod Crane: I have good reason.
- Young Masbath: Then you are bewitched by reason.
- Ichabod Crane: I am beaten down by it!”
“- Edward D. Wood, Jr.: They always want to cast their buddies. It doesn't even matter if they're right for the part.
- Orson Welles: Tell me about it. I'm supposed to do a thriller for Universal. They want Charlton Heston as a Mexican.”
“There's a conspiracy here. The doctor, the reverend, the notary, and the magistrate. What is the secret that unites them? Magistrate Philipse knew there were five bodies to four graves, knew the widow was pregnant, but would not tell me the name of the father. What does this point to? We must proceed by a process of elimination. I shall make a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Nancy Thompson: What if they meet a monster in their dreams? Then what?
- Glen Lantz: They turn their back on it. Take away its energy and it disappears.
- Nancy Thompson: But what happens if they don't do that?
- Glen Lantz: Well, I guess those people don't wake up to tell what happens.”
“- Japanese Waiter: Please, take off your shoes.
- Donnie Brasco: Are you kiddin’ me? Take off your pants, what the fuck is that?”
“Every woman is a mystery to be solved.”
“- Tucker: Hey, get... Get outta here.
- Boy: I saw her! I saw her, I saw her!
- Tucker: That wasn't nice.
- Gilbert: What? What'd I do?
- Tucker: You know what you did.
- Gilbert: Oh.
- Tucker: That's your mother in there. Your mother.”
“- Gilbert: Arnie, eat some chicken.
- Arnie: I don't, I don't want any chicken, Gilbert.
- Gilbert: You want some corn?
- Arnie: I w... I want some corn.
- Gilbert: Have some corn. Here.
- Arnie: Huh.
- Gilbert: Good?
- Arnie: Mm-mm. Not good corn. Gilbert?
- Gilbert: Hmm.
- Arnie: Are they gonna come soon? 'Cos I gotta go back home, you know.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Edward D. Wood, Jr.: Is there a script?
- Georgie Weiss: Fuck no. But there's a poster.”
“- Guy on TV: This is your brain. This is your brain on drugs. Questions?
- Freddy Krueger: Yeah! What are you on? Looks like a frying pan and some eggs to me.”
“- Tucker: How's momma?
- Gilbert: She's fat.
- Tucker: Come on, man. She's not all that big, Gilbert.
- Gilbert: What?
- Tucker: Listen, I saw a guy at the state fair who was... a little bit bigger.
- Gilbert: A little bit bigger?
- Tucker: Look, all I'm sayin' is that she's not the biggest I ever seen, okay?
- Gilbert: Tucker, she's a whale!
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Endora. Endora's where we are. Describing Endora is like dancing to no music. It's a town where nothing much ever happens, and nothing much ever will. Lamson Grocery is where I work. And miles out of town on the interstate there's Foodland... where everyone else shops. This is where I live with my family. My dad built the house. It's my job to...” (continue)(continue reading)