Robin Williams quotes
“That is why women have the babies. Men can't take the pain...”
“Dear, I always say, a flawed husband is better than none at all.”
“Italy just elected a porn star to their senate. Which is wonderful, because that means no sex scandals - just great posters and incredible downloads.”
“It's not the Bible, you're not gonna go to Hell for this.”
“It's all so magical. I'm not gonna cry. I'm not.”
We can't even say "lesbian" anymore, it's "women in comfortable shoes”.
“Technically, they're retreating. But strategically, they're advancing.”
“- Armand Goldman: Agador, you're gonna have to get yourself a uniform and dress like a butler.
- Agador: No! I'm gonna look like a fag!
- Armand Goldman: Maybe, but you'll look like a fag in a uniform.”
“- John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt: Oh my God, look at you! I'm like a compass near north.
- Noxeema: Thank you.”
“- Vladimir Ivanoff: You don't look like marxist.
- Veronica Cohen: I'm not. I'm a humanist. What does a marxist look like anyway?
- Vladimir Ivanoff: Usually has beard, mustache.
- Veronica Cohen: A-ha, the women too?
- Vladimir Ivanoff: In Russia, especially women.”
“- Sarah Whittle: I thought I lost you again.
- Alan Parrish: Thanks for sticking around this time.”
“Hello, I'm a nocturnal placental mammal of the order pterodidae, or ptero-didn't-I... In case you can't tell, I'm a bat!”
“In Moscow we fought for an inch of freedom! Here you take it and pour shit all over it.”
- Albert Goldman: Oh God, I pierced the toast!
- Armand Goldman: So what? The important thing to remember is not to go to pieces when that happens. You have to react like a man, calmly. You have to say to yourself, "Albert, you pierced the toast, so what? It's not the end of your life".
“- Armand Goldman: Al, you old son of a bitch! How ya doin'? How do you feel about that call today? I mean the Dolphins! Fourth-and-three play on their 30 yard line with only 34 seconds to go!
- Albert Goldman: How do you think I feel? Betrayed, bewildered... wrong response?”
“- Goanna: Welcome to the food chain.
- Crysta: Stop! He's a human!
- Goanna: Uhh... what's a human?
- Batty Koda: Delicious and nutritious! Tastes just like chicken!”
“What's true in our minds is true, whether some people know it or not.”
“- Albert Goldman: Don't give me that tone!
- Armand Goldman: What tone?
- Albert Goldman: That sarcastic contemptuous tone that means you know everything because you're a man, and I know nothing because I'm a woman.
- Armand Goldman: You're not a woman.
- Albert Goldman: Oh, you bastard!”