Robin Williams quotes
“What's wrong with death sir? What are we so mortally afraid of? Why can't we treat death with a certain amount of humanity and dignity, and decency, and God forbid, maybe even humor.”
Mama always said "Magic is as magic does".
“- Lydia Hillard: It's your job to be our father.
- Daniel Hillard: No it's not a job, it's a joy being your father, I don't have to play the part of your father, I am your father, I may act like a fool, but I am your father, okay?”
“- Phillipa Lloyd: You seem fit enough.
- Jack Moniker: Oh, inside, I'm a mess.”
“I know it doesn't mean much after twenty-six years. But I'm sorry.”
“One is glad to be of service.”
“Wish I understand human beings. Wish I understand women. Wish I understand emotions and passions. Wish I understand any of that. If I did, I woudn't have had to spend my entire life in a laboratory trying to figure out how the world works. I would've been out in the world trying to figure out why it works.”
“I'm made of wax, Larry. What are you made of?”
“- Armand Goldman: Los Copa? There's nothing in Los Copa but a cemetery.
- Albert Goldman: I know, that's why I'm packing light.
- Armand Goldman: Oh I see, so you're going to a cemetery with your toothbrush. How Egyptian.”
“Mantovani? They feed Mantovani to insomniacs who don't respond to strong drugs!”
“- Judy Shepherd: What happened to you, you shave with a piece of glass?
- Alan Parrish: What happened to you, the Clampetts have a yard sale? What do you want? I never shaved before.”
“- Popeye: What are you doing, Pappy? You can't fire that thing. There's women and infinks on that boat!
- Poopdeck Pappy: Would you stop worrying? All I'm gonna do is fire a warning shot right across the bow. Don't you think I knows what I'm doing?”
“You are in more dire need of a blowjob than any white man in history.”
“You got to love music more than you love food. More than life. More than yourself.”
“I will grieve alone for the rest of my life, but right now I want to be around people who loved her.”
“I'm history! No, I'm mythology! Nah, I don't care what I am. I'm free!”